Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
At the moment on kitpvp
5 potions are available
Speed and Regen are in kits,
Strength and Instant health are in the shop
and I think Invis pots are in the soul kit.
I suggest that more potions are available in either kits or the shop
for example... Fire Resistance, Poison (Splash), Slowness (Splash), Weakness (Splash) and perhaps Night Vision
Let me know what you guys all think :)

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I don't like Poison. It gets in the way and it annoys people. Slowness, well you can just put a speed pot from kit scout and you are back to normal. Fire Resistance and Weakness, Yes. Night Vision, not needed.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I still reckon instant health pots should come in some kit like daily again

Ratings
9 2
Haha, leave it to brack to want to prevent escape for his 3-8 man teams...

I think that adding slowness would just tick people off... But blindness would make more sense to replace it? If splash potion was added, a well prepared p4 user would just use g apples to eat heal it, so why not sell it at a REASONABLE price? Nothing over 20$ because if anyone can have access to them, everyone needs access.
Weakness potions is a bit of a weird request. It is useful for teams to take out teams, but the stressors need equal or better gear to Stand a chance, but the potion thrower is likely to take a bit of the potion their selves and would need backup to make up for a it. Don't see why weakness pots shouldn't be sold for 5$ ea!
I'm a bit surprised it wasn't mentioned here, but strength potions are the thing that should be sold if any potions are sold at all. They deal damage that ignores armor enchantments, as in they hit +20% through full diamond. If you want to encourage diamond teams to fight, better prices on str pots would be the simplest option?

Piglet1171

Donator
Ratings
At the moment on kitpvp
5 potions are available
Speed and Regen are in kits,
Strength and Instant health are in the shop
and I think Invis pots are in the soul kit.
I suggest that more potions are available in either kits or the shop
for example... Fire Resistance, Poison (Splash), Slowness (Splash), Weakness (Splash) and perhaps Night Vision
Let me know what you guys all think :)
how do u get that bio and profile pic

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I don't think any more potions should be added, it makes the pvp less fun and poison just gets annoying tbh. Although night vision would be cool you don't really need it with the amount of light there is around the map.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Another thing in this!
I think the PMC kit should have some better stuff, because whats the point in it at the moment??

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Another thing in this!
I think the PMC kit should have some better stuff, because whats the point in it at the moment??
I can't get the PMC account because for some reason I can't make an account because the activation email won't send ;-; wish somebody would post for me
What's in the PMC kit anyways is it bettur then juggernaut?

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Gold armor is worse than kit fight and chain armor. I have never used kit PMC for fighting I only use it for the speed pot.
Exactly i think it needs some better stuff being worth voting or saying nice things about minevast on pmc

Ratings
9 2
I don't have PMC, and yet even I agree its in need of a buff. Maybe make the speed potion ext and the gold armor prot 2? That makes it ~80 durability diamond armor. Which is very fair. That's about 4 minutes of 1v1 combat with essentially diamond armor.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I must admit, for some reason Juggernaut is much better, they should be about equal in one way or another. Example: Juggernaut has (I think) 4 golden apples and 1 ender pearl?
Maybe PMC could have 3 golden apples but 2 ender pearls, and enchanted iron legs and full iron armor W/ sharp I sword?

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I don't have PMC, and yet even I agree its in need of a buff. Maybe make the speed potion ext and the gold armor prot 2? That makes it ~80 durability diamond armor. Which is very fair. That's about 4 minutes of 1v1 combat with essentially diamond armor.
Then what is the point of paying $7 for kit budder? just for the fire sword which we can get in revenge??
This is confusing