More staff on KitPvP

Night

100% of the time I'm on the staff that take care of me are from a different realm like Survival or other game modes, so people please if you are aware of the rules and have a knowing of how to moderate apply for staff. <3

HyDr0KT

Mod+
Moderator+
QA Team
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Donator
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
MVP
Ratings
62 6
Hello.

I actually saw you on last night and if you're coming on frequently during around that time (Midnight PST), that's unfortunately when the least staff are on. Most of us are active throughout the day but I do admit that were lacking more people with a "Non-American" timezone. We will do our best to try and stay on as long as possible as well as potentially recruit some more staff who we see fit that may help with this timezone issue. For now just keep using /report and even if we're not on at that exact moment, we will be able to check these reports and spectate the player reported as soon as possible.

Ratings
Night I completely agree with you. There needs to be more staff on kit pvp. Staff doesn’t understand what happens when they leave. But we must help ourselves. Staff can’t do everything. They have lives too and sometimes they just want to chill and relax. We can record hackers and have them caught but it’s hard to get enough evidence if they are closet cheating. I’ve only had one good video that the staff team has accepted.