More staff on KitPvP

100% of the time I'm on the staff that take care of me are from a different realm like Survival or other game modes, so people please if you are aware of the rules and have a knowing of how to moderate apply for staff. <3

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

I actually saw you on last night and if you're coming on frequently during around that time (Midnight PST), that's unfortunately when the least staff are on. Most of us are active throughout the day but I do admit that were lacking more people with a "Non-American" timezone. We will do our best to try and stay on as long as possible as well as potentially recruit some more staff who we see fit that may help with this timezone issue. For now just keep using /report and even if we're not on at that exact moment, we will be able to check these reports and spectate the player reported as soon as possible.

lilPietra

Ratings
Night I completely agree with you. There needs to be more staff on kit pvp. Staff doesn’t understand what happens when they leave. But we must help ourselves. Staff can’t do everything. They have lives too and sometimes they just want to chill and relax. We can record hackers and have them caught but it’s hard to get enough evidence if they are closet cheating. I’ve only had one good video that the staff team has accepted.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Going off a bit of LilPietra's message, we can't always be on as we have our own lives. We are on a lot however there will always be times when we aren't on or unavailable. The best + quickest way for someone to get banned when staff are unavailable is recording hackers and making a forums report about them or even faster, contacting us via discord. Most staff provide their discords in their bio and signature to their messages! Just check the forums staff page and look for kitpvp staff and hit us a message. Even just shoot us a dm via discord or make a /report saying "Hey this person blah blah blah might be hacking could anyone check them out" just simple things like that can really make a difference.

Sometimes staff are online but on a different server, we don't always know what's going on in our server we staff on if we aren't on it. That's why sometimes it's up to the players to /report and let us know! We would be glad to help and we check in as much as possible. Sometimes even staff need a little help.
I hope this helped some.

I'll include my discord as well for you, please feel free to hit me a message if you need anything too!
Staff: https://manacube.com/staff/
My discord: Peegnat#7245