Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
I think that in game we should have more titles from manastore available as there aren't that many and most are only accessible in game through previous achievements or events, I don't know about you but I would like to see some new fresh ones. As well as this I was thinking about having a chat color crate? Many players would want to see this and although this may make chat colors less rare you can always choose how rare the cat colors are in the crate, it just gives players more customization and I'd like to see it as well as this it would profit Manacube for sure.

If you agree or want to see more titles or a chat colour crate leave a like and a reply! :)
Have a good day ✌️
(This post is originally for Skyblock but wanted to post for more votes here :) ) •••

{ZootBot}

PATRON
ZootBot
ZootBot
Patron
Ratings
21 7
It's not a necessary thing that needs to be added, besides (Creative) because creative literally gets nothing because it's an afterthought.

They release chat colors 90% of crates, sometimes they're bad and sometimes they're amazing, I doubt Dakota will make an entirely new crate for chat colors.
The rarity isn't really a problem either, 80% of people have at least one chat color anyway, however there should be at least 2-3 colors per crate instead of 1.

The galaxy chat color was disgusting.