More world edit commands!

Should members get more W.E. commands after spending 120 gems on it?

• Total voters
Ratings
People after buying permanent world edit should have access to more commands! I saved up to buy it and when I finally did was extremely shocked to find I couldn't even do //cyl!
You should have access to way more commands! Maybe add the permission node "worldedit.*" or if not include many commands. I know for a fact it's hard to build when you can't even do //hsphere or //sphere, //cyl and //hcyl not even //fill!

Saving up takes time and sometimes effort and is a huge disappointment when the commands are so incrediblt limited. I suggest a full revamp of the commands so that people can actually get the full package when building!

I strongly suggest that you not only consider this but implement this ASAP because this would be SO useful. I do not excpect to find any community members to disagree with me but if they do please share why.
EDIT: We don't even have access to //undo!

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Advanced world edit actually gets quite a bit. Here's a little of it:

//flip
//br sphere <block> <radius>
//br smooth <radius> <radius>
//br cylinder (never used this but it's different than //cyl)
//br clipboard
//set
//move
//replace
//stack
//smooth
//walls
//line
//hollow
/thru

and such. Although I agree that advanced world edit should have a few more commands and add some variety to the commands, there are still a LOT of commands with advanced world edit.

Ratings
He just did, also I have bought the permanent W.E. so it sucks that I don't have permission to all these things
EDIT: No world ed it seems to be working for me

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
He just did, also I have bought the permanent W.E. so it sucks that I don't have permission to all these things
EDIT: No world ed it seems to be working for me
That's a bug, staff will try to fix it.