Morty's Intro

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
In game name: Morty_PvP, real name is Benjamin, but most just call me Ben.

What Servers I play on: Honestly, I wouldn't say I specifically stick to one server, I dabble all over the place. You'll primarily find me on survival though. Perhaps considering starting up a Skyblock but haven't as of yet got round to it.

General Info: My names Ben, I'm 17 years old (18 in September) and I'm from London. I'm currently studying British and American politics, classical civilisation (which is essentially ancient history) and economics which is very beneficial for a career I'm potentially looking at. I'm considering starting a career in property and all 3 of my subjects are useful for the sector I would like to go into. I play rugby and football (not american football - for you foreigners to Britain - soccer). I go to the gym very regularly (up to 6 times a week) and body build quite a lot.

Where I came from: I've been all over Minecraft; I've been playing for a good 4 or 5 years now. I've taken several long breaks, and I've only recently just started playing again. I've played everything from Maze Runner servers to hardcore survival - you name it - chances are, I've played it.

Additional Info: So yeah, thanks very much for reading, hope you're not too bored by the end. Look forward to seeing some of you in-game, and perhaps challenging a few of you to some PvP or other various activities.

Morty.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hello hello!

I see you favor survival, but I highly suggest swinging by Olympus sometime as it is the superior server tsk tsk. I also play skyblock occasionally so maybe we will run into each other!

Also, what you study in school sounds heckin cool, I also enjoy those topics. I personally study fine art, education, and art history in college currently.

Anywho, you should also check the community discord if you haven’t already, it’s filled with tons of fun and interesting people... there’s always a conversation happening somewhere!

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
Hello hello!

I see you favor survival, but I highly suggest swinging by Olympus sometime as it is the superior server tsk tsk. I also play skyblock occasionally so maybe we will run into each other!

Also, what you study in school sounds heckin cool, I also enjoy those topics. I personally study fine art, education, and art history in college currently.

Anywho, you should also check the community discord if you haven’t already, it’s filled with tons of fun and interesting people... there’s always a conversation happening somewhere!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes I do favour survival, could never really grasp Olympus, but will definitely give it a try in the near future!
Perhaps I will see you around Skyblock, would definitely present a challenge!
History is an interesting topic, should certainly have a intellectual conversation about that one day ;).

Anyways, look forward to seeing you. Thanks again for the welcome.