Most fked up story ever by: MrKylin find me on skyblock!

Ratings
WARNING WARNING WARNING if you dont wanna damage your eyes, plz dont read

I’m a cheeseburger. I was made for people to eat me and fill their stomach but my life has changed because of that day. It is a nightmare. I can not forget what happened that day and I will never see the sunlight again. All my friends died that day.

It was a sunny day. I was born in macca’s and I was sold to a guy. He bought me to home, and went outside, so I was sitting on the table with my best friends: fries and coke. We were talking about life. We were having so much fun but that thing came. It was 8 foot tall and covered by grey fur; it has 4 paws and walks on them. We were so scared that we hugged together. That thing tears us apart and unfortunately coke died on the ground. Fries and I were still trying to escape the danger of that thing. We fell off the table and rolled down to the door way. Fries were falling behind but that thing was still chasing us down the way. Fortunately we escaped that thing, I said to fries “what the hell was that thing! It was huge! What happen to coke! Is he dead or something? ” Fries said “well…” fries suddenly changed his face “coke wouldn’t follow us on the way anymore; we gotta carry on with our life. We need to carry on and escape this dangerous house. Let’s go down that stair case over there!”

We found a stair case which is really dark down there. We couldn’t see anything when we were rolling down the stair case. Suddenly I heard a strange voice, and the light lit up. Fries looked up, it was that thing again! It must want to kill us. We heard it scream, it was high pitched loud scream. Fries and I were frightened but it’s too dark and that thing can’t see us. We saw it walked always into the darker area. “This is insane! I can’t take it anymore! We must find a way out of the scary house.” Said me. Fries said “Yeah, this place is insane, we must get out, let’s go. I think we should look around for any escapes.” We saw a window up on the side, and we all thought: we need to get out using that window!

Fries found a ladder, it should be easy to get out but we realized we can’t climb ladder. I went away trying to find anything that would help us and fortunately I found our losing friends: Ketchups. Ketchups weren’t looking well and she told me “You… need to…. take this key….. To unlock the…..” Ketchups died. I was so sad but I know, I need to get out before that thing kills all of us. “Come over here! I found a way to get out.” I walked to fries and he showed me there was a secret backdoor but it seems to be… locked. “Wait, don’t talk.” Fries said. That thing came again! This time it spotted us and tried to attack us. I rolled away before that thing use its paw to attack me but fries got attacked. Fries got beaten up and thrown to on the secret backdoor and the door opened! That thing screamed really loud and walked away. Fries and I got out of that house but fries were badly injured. I saw the guy who bought us home. He picked us up and throws us in a dirty and dark place. Fries died one or two days after, I lost all of my friends and my life is ruined I will never forget about this day and I think I will never see the sunlight again.