Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hiya Mana!

I'm in the middle of exams but I have a burning question in need of answering!

Which is a better show Brooklyn 99, The Office (US) or Parks and Recreation

- Raptor

ps. Any recommendations for shows be it anime/comedy/netflix (anything really)

EDIT:
Parks and Recreation really not getting any love LMAO. Poor Ron Swanson :(

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Never seen Brooklyn 99, don't like Parks and Rec, and the Office is overrated but definitely good.
Ooft wow thats a big call I agree to an extent these shows are definitely have an overrated element to them but ehh thats nostalgia

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Ooft wow thats a big call I agree to an extent these shows are definitely have an overrated element to them but ehh thats nostalgia
Honestly doesn't give me nostalgia even though I watched it back when I was like 8 lol, just never really has been my favorite. Lots of good quotes from it, though. Really, I don't much like watching any TV shows other than maybe the Eric Andre Show or The Daily Show (Jon Stewart only). Otherwise, I'm pretty much exclusively Youtube.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Oh, by the way, since you included anime in the suggested shows, I suggest Nisekoi or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Nisekoi is a somewhat standard harem-type anime, but the animation is really good and it's still very entertaining (season 2 less so, but not bad still).

Yu Yu Hakusho is my favorite anime by far; it combines a ton of different genres together, but the main premise is that a guy (generally known as a punk/gangster/whatever, picks a lot of fights) dives in front of a moving car to save a kid and dies. He's given another chance at life, but he's gotta stop evil demons from destroying the world in the process. Very interesting, it's much more entertaining than I can really explain.

I highly suggest the anime-planet streams, by the way, because there's only a single ad break in the middle (as long as you skip the intro, that is)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The Office is underrated, if anything.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
8th grade was my entire class discussing office 4/5 days of the week for the entire year. Don't tell me that's underrated!
8th grade doesn't count. They don't understand what the show is saying most of the time, they only react to the physical humour of Michael and Dwight. The Office is the best show of all time.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
8th grade doesn't count. They don't understand what the show is saying most of the time, they only react to the physical humour of Michael and Dwight. The Office is the best show of all time.
Okay, then it's overrated by 8th graders.
regular show is the best of all time, fite me :mad:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Honestly doesn't give me nostalgia even though I watched it back when I was like 8 lol, just never really has been my favorite. Lots of good quotes from it, though. Really, I don't much like watching any TV shows other than maybe the Eric Andre Show or The Daily Show (Jon Stewart only). Otherwise, I'm pretty much exclusively Youtube.
ahah I love Eric Andre we need to see more of the interviews though :mad:. Yeah I also watch a fair bit of YT not as much now

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
The Office is underrated, if anything.
I don't know I always change my mind. Like I said its pretty important question (lol). But I think some of the later seasons dragged without a lot of direction imo

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't know I always change my mind. Like I said its pretty important question (lol). But I think some of the later seasons dragged without a lot of direction imo
Yeah after season 6 it's not as good, that's true.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yeah after season 6 it's not as good, that's true.
True still an absolutely amazing show I love the complications of Pam and Jim's relationship like I know its cliche but its good writing like they even moved him to another city for a while I just love it almost as much as Ron Swanson loves meat aha

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Dammit Sonic!
Betrayal, man.
I love parks & rec so much but I love brooklyn nine so so much and the office... well... I'm sorry but it's... okay.
mY nAMEs mIchAEl scARN AND iM hErE to sAY iM aBOut tO dO the ScARn iN a mAJOr wAY!
Dont be suspicious... dont be suspicuous... dont be suspicious
Anyways. I've watched brooklyn nine nine 6 times, the office & parks and rec twice.
Bingpot
Also, thought it might be worth mentioning, myself and a few friends are planning our own halloween heist at school. It's gonna be fricking sick.