PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Good quote!

I like this one too:

“The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”

I feel like this is pretty solid and spot on :)

Chromqtica

PATRON
Chromqtica
Chromqtica
Patron
Ratings
Good quote!

I like this one too:

“The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”

I feel like this is pretty solid and spot on :)
I love this one, potatoes are so good

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
my fav quote is "those who boil sand are stupid, why would you boil sand. eat it raw"

cs_caleb

PATRON
CS_Caleb
CS_Caleb
Patron
Ratings
12 2
Cheater, you used an image.
According to everybody else I'm just the boring one. Assuming they don't think something worse. It doesn't matter if that's how they actually feel or not, all that matters is what I think. My hobby is imagining how the people around me view me as a person. I don't tend to ask them to confirm. Who cares if it's really what they think. Enough is as good as a feast. Don't have more than you need . I keep my non-family relationships confined to my imagination and there I decide whether someone likes me or not. As long as that person isn't gonna cause me any harm, what they think of me it's not that important. As long as I'm left alone people can observe all they want but if they get personal, well that's the point where I draw the line.