Mouse power

Gqose

Ratings
Hey! First time asking what you guys have! I have two questions that are easy to answer!
1. What mouse do you use?
2. Why do you like this mouse?
since I’m here I might as well answer them myself.
I have glorious model o and I like this mouse because of how light and colorful it is. Have fun answering this question!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I used to have a corsair scimitar, but one day I was doing ancient trials and I broke the left click... so now I use a Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 1100.
It's pretty nice actually, very light and well-shaped, and I don't need the extra buttons much for Minecraft. The AA battery lasts months and if I ever break this one it's only like 5$.

Attachments

Gqose

Ratings
I used to have a corsair scimitar, but one day I was doing ancient trials and I broke the left click... so now I use a Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 1100.
It's pretty nice actually, very light and well-shaped, and I don't need the extra buttons much for Minecraft. The AA battery lasts months and if I ever break this one it's only like 5$.
Nice lol.

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Currently I have the Logitech G403 Hero mouse, and I like it because it is very functional and not too big that it looks weird with the computer I play games on. In the future I want to get the Logitech G502 Hero, or the Razer Basilisk ( :

Gqose

Ratings
Currently I have the Logitech G403 Hero mouse, and I like it because it is very functional and not too big that it looks weird with the computer I play games on. In the future I want to get the Logitech G502 Hero, or the Razer Basilisk ( :
Nice! Those Moises you want in the future are awesome!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I currently use a Steelseries mouse. I used to use a razor mouse but I think razor is super overpriced. This steelseries mouse was barely 50 bucks and it’s been working great for about 2 years now!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
I use a Logitech G502 Hero (L french) currently, and i really love this mouse because it fits good in my hand, it has many functionalities and it's just awesome and perfect for use:)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I find mouses very unstable and unreliable, so I use a rat instead.

HAHA!

Okay so IRL now: I use a HP mouse. It's blue and wireless. It works fine so I stick with it. I don't know much about mice though other than that lol

(But I do know a lot more about rats)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I use a Logitech G502 Hero (L french) currently, and i really love this mouse because it fits good in my hand, it has many functionalities and it's just awesome and perfect for use:)
coming to steal it rn

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
i- i- uhh... trackpad ;(
mY old one brokE

GETTING A NEW ONE SOON THO

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
I've never had a mouse so i just use a trackpad

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I use the razer atheris (did i spell that right)
It matches my headset which is the only reason I bought it lol.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
I got myself a Roccat Kone EMP a few years ago. I absolutely love Roccat and this mouse is just perfect for me ;) + I love the colors haha.

In case you wanna know what it looks like, here it is:

F795B7D3-12AF-48ED-A12D-98FC1CE293DD.jpeg

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm not sure what mouse I use tbh, it's a wired one... I think it's a pictek gaming mouse?? My mom got it off of amazon for me a couple years ago as a Christmas gift because I was sick of changing the batteries on my wireless mice. I don't know if it was just a shitty mouse, or if I was using it a lot- but I felt like the battery had to be changed way too often for it to be even worth my time. Plus I would hate to be in the middle of a gaming session to have my mouse just DIE on me. Imagine being in a pvp match but then your mouse suddenly stops working? Couldn't be me...
I just realized I could look on the bottom of my mouse to find the model number and just search it up on google- so if you're wondering what it looks like here it is! The light on mine doesn't seem to work, I probably broke it, just one day stopped lighting up. *shrugs*

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Hey! First time asking what you guys have! I have two questions that are easy to answer!
1. What mouse do you use?
2. Why do you like this mouse?
since I’m here I might as well answer them myself.
I have glorious model o and I like this mouse because of how light and colorful it is. Have fun answering this question!
I use redragon nemalion 2! It is quite good, good looking and it only cost 10$...
prenos (3).jpeg

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I just use the free dell mouse that came with one of my old computers LMAO. But I may get a proper mouse soon, I also have this wireless one but its really small and doesn't move very well on my desk or mousepad.