Multiraidigìng ????

TrustMeImNoob

ELITE
TrustMeImNoob
TrustMeImNoob
ELITE
Ratings
Grace ends , we set up a cannon , raid claim everyhing ( all good so far )
we didnt saw infront of us another faction was building a box and a cannon, that happened after 2 hours we claimed and builded our cannon .
Untill Yesterday that count us MULTIRAIDING , now i was told by a mod * we voted for ur report * so the raid goes for shot shoot first.

just wanted to say , last season we were raiding a faction fact is Royal found it first , we didnt know they called sunset , SUNSET show up and told us * they claimed first , they started building the cannon first eighter u leave the raid or get banned *
just wanted to know rules are same for everyone or rules are made for ppl we know and we like
i asked @IamVexy to /inspect the claims , blocks before we raide and he told us to stop working on it ,the othe faction shoot anyway so they got the raid even if we had raid claims there 2-3 hours before

@Dacon @SunsetMagic

sry for my bad english

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I have looked into this situation and I will explain to you what happened from our perspective.

Two factions, Pepega and Paprika set up raid claims on the same faction. Paprika claimed first but Pepega were the quickest to build their cannon and fired first. Our rules do not lay out specific details defining who owns a raid because we believe it varies depending on the context and that would be difficult to get across in one rule. It wouldn't be fair if we set the rule that it was the first to claim as then factions would have so much time to build a cannon but equally if we set it to the first to fire, it could be unfair if a faction came in and quickly built the smallest cannon just so they could claim the raid.
Therefore, it is left to staff judgment.

Vexy decided that your faction, Paprika, needed to leave because both factions arrived at around the same time and Pepega were the first to fire. It would have been very strange if we told Pepega to leave after they had already fired and your faction were not yet ready to. He made the decision that it would be the fairest situation to let them raid first. He didn't say you couldn't raid at all, just that you had to wait. No punishments were issued or warning points as he understood the complications of the situation.

I hope that has clarified the situation for you,
Best Wishes,
Sunset

TrustMeImNoob

ELITE
TrustMeImNoob
TrustMeImNoob
ELITE
Ratings
we had the cannon done 2 hours before Pepega , we were just waiting for tnt to be enable, while Flying to reach the walls we saw the other faction had a box whit a cannon
i might have logs ( not sure ) from when my faction and royal did same thing and u sunset told us to go away cuz they claimed and started building the cannon first ( not shooting , but building ) u talking to me about a new rule that come out Yesterday * cuz iamvaexy decided so

also once i have raid claims even if the cannon isnt done the raid should be mine otherwise if someone try to raid i just can go there blow 1 tnt and get the raid ( hope u got me here )

i dont want to waste time on a server where rules are made last moment for players u guys ( talking in general ) like or dont like

probably gonna quit if the server works likes this, just dont want to waste my time if a helper ( from a enemy faction ) decide something against me just beacuse he doesnt like me

last season we reported Givenchy to ranged telling her that faction had : 3 + bases ( not allowed ) enchansed spanwers ( not allowed ) claiming theyre base next to another faction ( not allowed again ) that means 3 points they got 1
ranged give us multiple points for enchased spawners

even if we reported that to a MOD they didnt do anything about it , we lost 3 r cuz ranged * forgot * i was told to check that faction , when we asked and repoerted several times in game

now how fair this servers is and how staff member do theyre job ^?

remeber when u disbaned us ? after that i found SILNT in base removeing and placing stuff, i asked why he did that and i got no response @SunsetMagic

Last edited:

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
I think this would fit better in the support/ticket area

TrustMeImNoob

ELITE
TrustMeImNoob
TrustMeImNoob
ELITE
Ratings
I think this would fit better in the support/ticket area
To be honest thom i wrote that here for everyone not only for staff members , to show how rules working on this server

i dont have anything personla whit iamvexy , sunset , and so on, just trying to say we had a identic situation and it went in another way