ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Username: MCBYT
Map Name: "Mung Daal"
/plot h MCBYT 6
Expert map.

87 jumps.

(Mung Daal is the head chef in Chowder, a Cartoon Network/Boomerang TV show)
[I nerfed 16 jumps, fixed an exploit, and added a bit more direction so it's hopefully less confusing :)]​

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
100% perfection, I mean if your gonna make an attempt at a Chowder character, you gotta do it right. And this post screams righteousness, so imma go with a +1 on it.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey MCBYT,

I will now be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It is accurate to what you were going for, and overall well built, so well done!
The parkour has great jump variety, you used a large variety of blocks and items in your jumps, which makes the map enjoyable. However, I do find some jumps far too difficult for an expert map. It would be great if you could nerf the parkour. I can send you screenshots or show you particular areas that I feel need nerfing if that helps.
If you can make these changes I will happily consider accepting your map.
Once you're ready for your map to be re tested, message me in game, on discord or on the forums.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are original, and well done.
The parkour variety is great, the jumps have a large variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
The difficulty is suited more to an expert map now that is has been nerfed. The length is also good for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.