Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Izzy and Bomber,

Good news! I'll be putting your map into reviewing.

The theme is pretty original. Even though we have several dance/music themed maps, this map is significantly different. The build looks pretty good! It's pretty detailed, and accurate to the theme. The parkour is also very enjoyable! You used nice block variety, and most jumps are fun to do. You've also included some original jumps, which is great! Both the difficulty of the jumps and the length fit the medium difficulty nicely, so good job on that! I've talked to the other map judges, and there's 2 slight reasons that we decided to put it in reviewing, instead of accepting it right away:

• Even though the build looks decent, the arms and face look a little bit weird. For the face, I suggest slightly changing the mouth to make it look a bit better.
  • There are 2 jumps that are a bit too hard for the medium difficulty. Please try to change these a little bit! This jump simply is too hard for its difficulty, even with a checkpoint. As this cobweb just makes the jump much slower and doesn't really add anything to the parkour, we feel like it's unnecessary to have it there!

If you need any tips or help with improving your map, you know where to find me!
Good luck and have a great day,
Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey again!

Thank you for making the changes. Now that both the build and the parkour have improved, I'm very happy to accept your map! The face looks better and the jumps have been nerfed well.

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.