Rejected Music Pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map creators- Oliver_ChoonzYT (currently named JessBulldog995) did most of the work. OlliegamesYT (currently 01189998819991) helped with a bit of parkour. Kitkat40 (currently named jamespencilhead) helped with a little of the parkour..
Map name- Music Pk
Map Difficulty- Easy
Plot warp- /plot visit JessBulldog995 (or if not /plot visit Oliver_ChoonzYT)
# of jumps- Pretty sure 81 (but cant be sure as there is a symetry thing)
# of checkpoints- 3

This map is based of music theory

Screenshots

1586286852531.png

1586286873275.png

1586286888732.png

1586286905342.png

Attachments

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there,

To start things off the overall theme has been used a bit with the SoundsofMusic and the build of your map is not great and needs more but I think could be improved upon the build quality itself. I found the map very confusing at the end as I could not find a way to the end until I realized there was a staircase of barriers which was very confusing. The parkour in the main build itself I think should be added upon to make it more varied. I think you need to improve upon the build and making the parkour more varied in the jumps. Good luck in submitting!!!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Oliver and Kitkat,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, as we already have some "Music" related maps (SoundsOfMusic, K-On! or just all the musical instrument maps), so be careful next time ! The build is not really good, whle I recognize the theme easily, the build is still really messy, and then not really attractive, please try building your parkour on/in a main build, and avoid multiple builds. The parkour is also not really good, while it's a bit varied, I still think it's too repetitive, as it's mostly normal and ladder jumps, so please try using ice, soul sand, vines.. with the blocks you used, but throughout the map, I also think the map is too long for an easy, but too easy for a medium/hard, and lastly, please avoid abusing invisible blocks, it make the map quite confusing, so try replacing them with something else, or just add a sign/item frame on them.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.