Muting Shouts

ASapphicFluffy

QA Team
ASapphicFluffy
ASapphicFluffy
QA Team
Ratings
Why can't we mute shouts? Especially when stuff like this is going on or when people are spam-shouting paragraphs about random things.
2023-01-05_12.30.13.png

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
though i dont like the idea of ignored people having their shouts also hidden, stuff like this i agree with cause its so dumb

Romanite

ELITE
Romanite
Romanite
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
I dont see why you shouldnt be able to mute shouts, especially if youre not an elite.

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
nytk
nytk
Patron+
Ratings
87 20
mmm alright ill say this with a client like laby or lunar you can hide [SHOUT] with chat filter if ur really annoyed with shouts

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
since shout is a perk from a paid rank, they cant give people the option to mute them because that defeats the whole purpose of them and its a complete waste

TheFancyBear

ELITE
TheFancyBear
TheFancyBear
ELITE
Ratings
If you are using a custom client they might have a chatfilter available (LunarClient, LabyMod), you would simply need to turn it on and block [SHOUT] or if they support regex you could use /(.*) (\[[A-Z]{5}\]) ([a-zA-Z]{3,16})(\:) (.*)/gm.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
If you are using a custom client they might have a chatfilter available (LunarClient, LabyMod), you would simply need to turn it on and block [SHOUT] or if they support regex you could use /(.*) (\[[A-Z]{5}\]) ([a-zA-Z]{3,16})(\:) (.*)/gm.
I wasn't aware that Lunar had a chat filter tysm!