MVP rank transfer to different account

KeavuReene

MVP
captain274
captain274
MVP
Hey, previously I used to play on this server lots and my username was captain274, I've purchased the MVP rank but now wish to transfer it to my other account. The reason I'd like this transfer is because my old account was outdated and I forgot the email (I had it since I was 8 roughly, I am 20 currently). Due to the fact I couldn't do simple stuff such as updating my account or changing the skin I decided I may as well re-purchase the game, but unfortunately the rank is not on my new account.

I am playing on my old account (captain274) as of current and my new accounts name is KeavuReene. I've yet to go onto the server with my new account until I can get a person to transfer the rank so if someone could contact me regarding this that would be greatly appreciated!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hey, previously I used to play on this server lots and my username was captain274, I've purchased the MVP rank but now wish to transfer it to my other account. The reason I'd like this transfer is that my old account was outdated and I forgot the email (I had it since I was 8 roughly, I am 20 currently). Due to the fact I couldn't do simple stuff such as updating my account or changing the skin, I decided I may as well re-purchase the game, but unfortunately, the rank is not on my new account.

I am playing on my old account (captain274) as of current and my new accounts name is KeavuReene. I've yet to go onto the server with my new account until I can get a person to transfer the rank so if someone could contact me regarding this that would be greatly appreciated!
Heya!

Please create a support ticket here; https://manacube.com/support/ - we can then assist you further from there.

Warm regards,
Jash