PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Well guys today marks the day. One year ago I joined ManaCube for the first time because I watched a Technoblade Minecraft Monday video and wanted to play Minecraft parkour. Through this year I've done a lot - I applied for staff and got rejected twice but finally got accepted and was promoted to helper on December 21st, I was promoted to Mod in mid-February. I had a lot of fun staffing and I loved the whole team, but eventually parkour just got boring to me. I resigned from staffing on June 3 and have not been staff since. I recently came back to Manacube and I've built 2 maps so far (1 waiting to be accepted/rejected and hopefully another being submitted tomorrow or later today), I've completed some new maps, and I've just had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who I've met who wasn't rude to me and thanks for making parkour so fun!

Hope to make another one of these in another year but I might have been moved into my college so we'll see about the future when it comes.

Can we get some pogchamps in the comments

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
tortillas are made out of clay

\

pogchamp

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Congrats! Staying on one server for a year is a big milestone! I hope your courses get accepted, I'd love to play them!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Very happy that I decided to join manacube a year ago too:mc_e_100: Meeting you on bookshelves was the start of an edating roller coaster:mc_e_103: Pogchamp!1!1!:mc_e_91:
Crazy to think how different my life would be if doctor Phil didn’t join the parkour call and beg you to say Australia.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Happy anniversary!!! Your return has been a blessing to the server :D

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i still dont care about how long its been since you posted this, happy 1 year anniversary! you're honestly one of the best people I know here and I'm glad to have you on my friends list. here's to another year of you on manacube!