Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Hello All,

Recently, I have been playing a lot of expert maps. I like them because they are not too hard like some insanes but definitely can be challenging but very rewarding. Here is my list of some of my all-time favorites. Most of the experts on this list are maps I have beaten so if there is a map that you think that should be on here that I missed comment! Maybe I haven't played it.

Since I like almost everything on this list roughly equally i will not rank them, instead I will just say them in a random order that comes to my head.

THE LIST:

Inverted by JM4s.

Difficulty: Medium Expert
This map was great. The overall pk was fun and varied and the concept of an inverted house was cool. The only thing I did not like about this map is that there were some vines that came out as glitched which were frustrating at times. Also read signs! I ended up spending so long trying to do a jump that I thought was part of the pk and was possible but it made it so much harder.

Overall Rating: 9/10. Would be a 10 if one vine jump inside had an explanation. Alot of the glitched vines were very weird.

Obelix by BinLickerLover
Difficulty: Easy Expert

This map is amazing. The build is amazing and the scaling and texturing is very good. The parkour is also really fun and a blast to play. I cannot think of any negatives about this map. Definitely one of my favorite maps by Bin. I cannot think of anything negative about this.

TheWishingWell: By PinkBovine (A_Pink_Cow)

This map was so fun to play. The build is stunning, and the pk felt like it was the perfect difficulty. However, when completing this map it will be useful to know that for some half doors the hitbox is reversed. Other than that, super fun map and parkour was integrated nicely. Very rewarding to finish the map and thoughts were put not only in the parkour but there is room for extra exploration.

HolePunch: By GamersDecision
Difficulty Medium Expert

This map is very fun. The pk is very satisfying and is a typical Gamer's style map I enjoy. The second to last cp however ramps up the difficulty a bit with a neo + cacao beans with trapdoors on the sides which I struggled with when I played. It is a fun finish as well.

Don-Chan: By Presidenten

This map is very fun. The pk was easy, but I really enjoyed the jump variety. Very creative last cp by Presidenten.

Jurrasic Park by samsei

This is a fun expert. The build is amazing, and the pk is straightforward and fun. Very speedrunnable. I really enjoyed the generous cp placement and overall very good map. There are no negatives regarding this. If you 're really in for a challenge, you can even try Presidenten's Hell, an extra Insane+ Difficulty bonus section towards the end of the map.

Poseidon by Presidenten:

This is a fun expert. The build is amazing, and the pk is good too. I do not think I have much to say about this. Just good jump variety and not really any annoying pk. Try it out!

Yuru-Camp by Shinxray

This is a really fun but very hard expert. The parkour is integrated very nicely. The one thing that I do not like is that there are some weird water jumps at a certain cp that are very hard. Other than that it is a really good map. Some jumps, especially slimes are technical so be ready for a challenge.

Ok that is my list of my favorite pk. I will continue to edit it if I see more worthy of this post. Have fun and let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I've done a few of these ill definitely check out the others!! :D

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Where hobbes… i cri

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
ik u haven't done that many insanes yet but can me and u work together to make one of these with our fav insanes?

DapperDaphne

DapperDaphne
DapperDaphne
Ratings
Not an expert one but the snowman course on easy for me is a really nice speed-running map I use as kind of a break after doing a really frustrating one.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello All,

Recently, I have been playing a lot of expert maps. I like them because they are not too hard like some insanes but definitely can be challenging but very rewarding. Here is my list of some of my all-time favorites. Most of the experts on this list are maps I have beaten so if there is a map that you think that should be on here that I missed comment! Maybe I haven't played it.

Since I like almost everything on this list roughly equally i will not rank them, instead I will just say them in a random order that comes to my head.

THE LIST:

Inverted by JM4s.

This map was great. The overall pk was fun and varied and the concept of an inverted house was cool. The only thing I did not like about this map is that there were some vines that came out as glitched which were frustrating at times. Also read signs! I ended up spending so long trying to do a jump that I thought was part of the pk and was possible but it made it so much harder.

Overall Rating: 9/10. Would be a 10 if one vine jump inside had an explanation. Alot of the glitched vines were very weird.

Obelix by BinLickerLover

This map is amazing. The build is amazing and the scaling and texturing is very good. The parkour is also really fun and a blast to play. I cannot think of any negatives about this map. Definitely one of my favorite maps by Bin. I cannot think of anything negative about this.

TheWishingWell: By PinkBovine (A_Pink_Cow)

This map was so fun to play. The build is stunning, and the pk felt like it was the perfect difficulty. However, when completing this map it will be useful to know that for some half doors the hitbox is reversed. Other than that, super fun map and parkour was integrated nicely. Very rewarding to finish the map and thoughts were put not only in the parkour but there is room for extra exploration.

HolePunch: By GamersDecision
Difficulty Medium Expert

This map is very fun. The pk is very satisfying and is a typical Gamer's style map I enjoy. The second to last cp however ramps up the difficulty a bit with a neo + cacao beans with trapdoors on the sides which I struggled with when I played. It is a fun finish as well.

Don-Chan: By Presidenten

This map is very fun. The pk was easy, but I really enjoyed the jump variety. Very creative last cp by Presidenten.

Jurrasic Park by samsei

This is a fun expert. The build is amazing, and the pk is straightforward and fun. Very speedrunnable. I really enjoyed the generous cp placement and overall very good map. There are no negatives regarding this. If you 're really in for a challenge, you can even try Presidenten's Hell, an extra Insane+ Difficulty bonus section towards the end of the map.

Poseidon by Presidenten:

This is a fun expert. The build is amazing, and the pk is good too. I do not think I have much to say about this. Just good jump variety and not really any annoying pk. Try it out!

Ok that is my list of my favorite pk. I will continue to edit it if I see more worthy of this post. Have fun and let me know what you think!
I haven't tried a lot of these, thank you for the list! This will give me something to do today :)

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Helo amigo - thank you for the great review!

You might find this spreadsheet helpful :)) - Been working on it for a while so if you have any other ones to suggest please do let me know!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I've done Obelix, jurassicpark, and holepunch in challenge mode, and donchan in normal. the others I haven't done