My first day on Manacube

April

VIP
Dopachen
Dopachen
VIP
Ratings
So i've joined this Server about 3 hours Ago and I already find it very enjoayable. Even if I've only played Creative so far, I can assume that I will play a lot more on this server than on the previous ones. Mainly creative though. >:) Now that we have that done. I'll start with the introducing. My name is Paul, I'm from Germany and currently 18 years old, you will see me from tomorrow, i.e. 02/11/2021 under the name "Dopaa_" ingame. In my free time I mostly play chess but nowadays more online, due to the coronavirus. Otherwise I just hand out in a discord call with some friends while playing League of Legends. I don't do much else besides that but going to a vocational college where I'll get my degree in the middle of this year. After that, I will probably aim for an education
in IT. There is really nothing more to say about me, and of course everyone can contact me at any time here in the forum or on Discord. ;)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Welcome to ManaCube!!
I'm glad you're enjoying your time already! There is such to do on all of the game modes, so if you ever get bored of creative come on over to Atlas Olympus!

I've tried so hard to get into chess-- I just have no patience lol! I got a woodworking lathe for Christmas and have made a few chess pieces since. That's about as close to the game as I'll get now haha!

There are a ton of European players in here, so I'm sure you can find someone else from Germany. I think that's pretty neat.
Since you're a discord user, you might want to join the Manacube discord. Its a great way to meet a bunch of new friends, as well as win some giveaways!

Hope to see you around!

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Welcome, welcome!

I'm not too much of a traveler, but Germany peaks my interest. Not sure if you would consider this offensive, but I took a whole semester on the Holocaust, and seeing Auschwitz would be quite interesting to me. Chess frustrates me tbh, I went through a phase of watching people play it on Twitch/Youtube (specifically Ludwig if you know who that is) but never put in the time to learn. Same with LoL, I feel like it's a game you really have to commit to in order to learn and get good at, and nowadays I don't have much free time, I usually spend it on ManaCube.

Anyways, enough of my rambling, I hope you enjoy your stay, and find a server you can call home !

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello April!
I would also like to welcome you to Manacube, I do hope your short time still is enjoyable! I tend to pop by creative from time to time so if you see me in chat or on another game mode feel more than welcome to say hello! ^.^

Hope you have a great day/night! :)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyhey! Great to see another new face :D

I'm glad you have enjoyed your time so far and I hope you stick with us for a loooong time :)
I main Atlas olympus, whenever you get bored from building you should totally stopby :p

Have a good day!