My Forums Account

SorryImKylie

Donator
Ratings
I think I set up my account wrong. I can not change my picture, do not get messages, and it does not show up that I am a donator (I'm not sure if it would thought because I won the give a way). When I made my account, I make it under my irl name, not thinking it should be my ign. How can I fix everything?

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Wifi,
I do not think you set up your account wrong so let me point out a few things to you.
-Your in game character is the default picture set with your profile. If you would like to change it just go to the avatar settings shown here.
Screenshot (8).png

-Secondly I have sent you a test message to see if it is working. (I thought the reason you think it doesn't work is because people don't send messages a lot)
-Next, if you would like to apply for your "Donator" tags, please do so here. (Make sure you put your in game name and rank) Since you won the giveaway I do not believe you get the tags though.
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/donator-rank.16/page-14
-Lastly, I don't see your irl name anywhere but if you would like to change your name on the forums (only available once every 30 days) you can do so here. (My account tab at the bottom of the side-bar)
Screenshot (9).png

If you have any further questions about the forums please feel free to contact myself or any staff online.
~Preston <3

SorryImKylie

Donator
Ratings
Hello Wifi,
I do not think you set up your account wrong so let me point out a few things to you.
-Your in game character is the default picture set with your profile. If you would like to change it just go to the avatar settings shown here.
View attachment 3403

-Secondly I have sent you a test message to see if it is working. (I thought the reason you think it doesn't work is because people don't send messages a lot)
-Next, if you would like to apply for your "Donator" tags, please do so here. (Make sure you put your in game name and rank) Since you won the giveaway I do not believe you get the tags though.
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/donator-rank.16/page-14
-Lastly, I don't see your irl name anywhere but if you would like to change your name on the forums (only available once every 30 days) you can do so here. (My account tab at the bottom of the side-bar) View attachment 3404

If you have any further questions about the forums please feel free to contact myself or any staff online.
~Preston <3
Thank you, Preston!
I did get your message. But when I go to change my picture it says that my ign is "invalid" and says the current one is Kylie, my irl name.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
In that case you would change your name to your ign using the method shown above. Afterward change your picture. :D