My hits not doing damage

acids_

MVP+
kendricklamars
kendricklamars
MVP+
Hi today I was in a trying to hit someone but my hits wouldn't do anything it and I was stuck in a block. I also couldn't turn they way I was facing. I had this happen one other time but I didn't think much of it until today were it almost costed me a god set. If anyone knows how to make block lag or this hit glitch happen less let me know.Thanks

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
This could happen Because of Lag
You should check your ping Sometime before you Drop in pvp
0-150 Ping is God anything higher... Stay a lookout

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
Hey! This glitch has happened to me on multiple occasions and trust me, I know how annoying it is to deal with this issue especially when you are in combat. This could be ping based, it could either be you or the server. I would advise trying one of the following.
- Relogging
- Ethernet Cable
- Direct connecting to KitPvP instead of normally connecting (IP is kitpvp.manacube.com)

Hope any of these steps help fix this issue! Direct connecting helped for me :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
This could happen Because of Lag
You should check your ping Sometime before you Drop in pvp
0-150 Ping is God anything higher... Stay a lookout
me with my 300++ ping :flushed:

B900

ELITE
Dwie
Dwie
ELITE
Ratings
9 4
I don't know if there is anything to let it happen less. What I do know is that it has to do with the block glitch. If you get stuck, what 90% helps for me is to simply stand still and block a several times. As I said it does work 90% of the time for me, not always..

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I don't know if there is anything to let it happen less. What I do know is that it has to do with the block glitch. If you get stuck, what 90% helps for me is to simply stand still and block a several times. As I said it does work 90% of the time for me, not always..
If you get stuck in the pvp zone, the best way I've found to un-glitch yourself is to draw your bow full/almost fully and shoot it. (anywhere)
This works most of the time for me. It does not work in spawn though, you will have to relog to get un-glitched at spawn.

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Probably lag, who knows.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Probably lag, who knows.
If it's lag it would be happening so frequently :/ even players who have great connection also experience this issue. It happens when you hit the corner on stairs or slabs.

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
If it's lag it would be happening so frequently :/ even players who have great connection also experience this issue. It happens when you hit the corner on stairs or slabs.
I see what you mean now.