Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I believe that in the Christmas chest, there will be multiple cosmetics added but my main ones are Santa mask, Gingerbreadman mask and snowman mask and a sword that looks like candy cane :}
What's your idea?
candy cane.png
candy cane.png
candy cane.png

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
A sword that look like a candy cane would be so fun! and also definitely a Santa hat! :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I would love to see some more unique items in the chest, rather than the same types of things we get with every crate (spawners, perks, chat colour, etc.)

One idea that I had, with the bold/italic chat colours we've been getting lately, was to maybe have a bold chat perk that you could win from the chest, so instead of having a specific bold colour, you'd have permission to do &l before your messages (or even just for all your messages to be bold). This could be compatible or non-compatible with existing chat colours. Same goes with italics?

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
Maybe a chance for a perm builders wand? have it have a custom skin of a list or a bag and call it " Santa's Lil Helper"
have a chance at getting a loot crate called "Santa's Christmas Sack"
Maybe a chance at a different kind of spawner that doesnt exist yet have it be like Elves, or reindeer
A chance to get a building spawn egg where it builds santa's workshop or a mini fortress
Player vaults are always appreciated

Custom skin for santa's gear

just a few ideas

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I honestly can't wait to see what is going to be in the Christmas crate! I think that some sort of Christmas hat would be like the Groot hat from the #teamtrees crate. With the new texture pack, the possibilities are endless!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Really love the ideas here!

Personally, I always look forward to seeing the titles, so I’m excited to see what this years ones will be! You’re far more likely to have your suggestion viewed by Dacon if you use ‘Feature Upvote’, however! - I can’t guarantee that it will be seen, but there’s a much better chance of it!

Here’s the link if you’re interested, or if you have any other ideas you’d like to bring up! I look forward to reading them all:
https://manacube.featureupvote.com.