gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hi jade!! Welcome to Manacube(even though you've been here for quite some time) lol
Your hobbies sound like a lot of fun and are pretty cool hobbies so I hope that you continue to enjoy them. Hope you're having fun overall and hope to see you around more :)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Welcome back Jade, I hope to see you online if you see me come say hi :)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello there, my name is Jade and I've been on ManaCube on and off for around 10 months now.

Besides from ManaCube I've taken up some 'hobbies' such as hiking, drama/acting, art, photography and well... playing video games.

Discord: NumberOneFruitloop ;3#3047
Welcome back Jade,
Congrats on picking up new hobbies. What do you most enjoy about your hobbies? What server do you think you'll play?

Geshultz

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
Welcome back Jade,
Congrats on picking up new hobbies. What do you most enjoy about your hobbies? What server do you think you'll play?

Geshultz
Well, I've been back for a while lol just new to the forms really, as for servers I will most likely be playing skyblock, and olympus every now and then.

What I most enjoy about my hobbies hmm well I really enjoy hiking because it gives me time to clear my head and coincides with my enjoyment of photography. As for art and drama, they both allow me to express myself especially since writing isn't my strong suit. Last but not least I really enjoy video games because it allows me to learn new stuff about myself as well as find others who may view things differently.

How about you? What are some hobbies you enjoy and which servers/gamemodes do you tend to play on more?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is really nice guys... we should all introduce ourselves!! If you don't mind.....

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Well, I've been back for a while lol just new to the forms really, as for servers I will most likely be playing skyblock, and olympus every now and then.

What I most enjoy about my hobbies hmm well I really enjoy hiking because it gives me time to clear my head and coincides with my enjoyment of photography. As for art and drama, they both allow me to express myself especially since writing isn't my strong suit. Last but not least I really enjoy video games because it allows me to learn new stuff about myself as well as find others who may view things differently.

How about you? What are some hobbies you enjoy and which servers/gamemodes do you tend to play on more?
I personally enjoy exercising and playing video games as well. Also, enjoy playing with pets in the house that exist. To me exercising allows me to get out all stress and become refreshed from going to say the gym or taking a walk. Well, playing video games in particular I enjoy strategy based games. Pradox interactive definitely one of my favorite creators of such games. In terms of servers I play on Aztec skyblock and a little bit on survival and sometimes on olympus. (Definitely good chatting) If you see me online we can talk more about other stuff you feel like talking about.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Anyways... I think that since I brought it up, I'll go first... err ig second?
Soo... pretty sure ya'll know me. Well a lot of u know me. My name is StormySkiesYT, but everyone calls me Storm or.. Echo, which is my old Minecraft name!!

Outside of my internet life, I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, music and hanging out with my friends <3 (Honestly... I don't hang out with people a lot LOL)

You can find me mostly on Olympus bcuz that's my home server... and where several of my friends hang out. I been on Manacube for almost a year... well it'll be a year in roughly a month or two? I joined on October 7, 2018! Chops was actually the one who introduced me to the server. Me, Jade and my other friend Ben all played together because it was her birthday. Fun times...

But ofc... I do really enjoy playing video games, and because of my love of reading/writing I do some roleplay as well. I do have a YouTube Channel, but I don't upload often bcuz of my crappy computer that takes like over a day to upload a video. Plus I don't have a good grasp on editing software so my videos are kinda rlly bad rn... (I also think my voice is cringey)