My introduction; Elecctricc.

Elecctricc

Elecctricc
Elecctricc
Ratings
Good morning, afternoon or evening to you where-ever you are! I'm Elecctricc!
I have a habit of creating large walls of text during these kinds of things so I'll keep this brief!

So as mentioned I'm Elecctricc (Or Elec for short), I'm British and live in New Zealand. my IGN came to me when I was watching something on TV when I was a kid and it kind of just stuck with me throughout all these years. I've played Minecraft more than any other game in my life and been playing since MC Beta back in early 2011 (time flies fast right!). During my small time on the server at the time I'm writing this I'm consistently playing Olympus Prison (probably because I'm most familiar with it). I'm typically a leaderboard grinder and kind of no-life until I'm at the top however seen as how high levels people have already gotten I'm questioning my own ability haha.

Out of MC: I have lots of experience of creating (and accidentally destroying...) computers, typically when a problem arises with computers I can fix them so send me a message if you need some advice creating or a general question about computing. I play LOTS of hockey and football (or soccer) and am currently in a semi-final in my hockey team :cool:. I'm 16 and studying art/design in school and love designing more than anything else, if I'm not playing games then I would be probably creating something maybe someday I'll do some designs for people! I listen to a lot of EDM music and am usually listening to it while playing or creating. I love my hair and take better care of it than myself...

That's probably it for now since it's all I can really think about! If you read it all then thank you for reading! Hope to see lots of you on the server!
Have a nice morning, afternoon or evening to you where-ever you are!
- Elecctricc <3