JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
I have been on the forums for 2 weeks now and I think it's time to introduce my self.

About me:

I am a 13 years old boy from greece. I have one sister and one brother. I main on survival and I play parkour sometimes.

I am a kind/positive person and a high school student.

About me in game:

I have been in game for about 4 months or so so far. I learned that players on manacube are either super kind or super rude atleast on survival. I am in the kind category. I am doing giveaways and also help people in game in many ways such as building, giving items and ect. I also play parkour sometimes but not as much as I am trying to become a staff member on survival.

About my apply and becoming staff:

I always wanted to help people so this is a way to get around that. My first apply got rejected but I will reapply in a few months. Also I want to become a staff member to help the community and survival over all as there are just a few staff on survival (about 20 or so in total) and players don't always get help when they need to.

Anyways that is all the information I want to let for the public. Also sorry if my grammar is kind of bad I am just greek.