My Island Disappeared??

Ratings
I had just got my friend onto the game and wanted to help by showing them what to do, I had them invite me to their island and showed them a few easy steps, then when I tried to go back to my island, all it did was teleport me to the middle of my friend's island again...I still have the money and all the levels I had from that island but now I don't have the island I did before, please, need help, really confused.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Hello, @optaztron.

I believe this is because once your friend invited you, you switched islands and became a member of your friends island. I can’t guarantee anything will be able to be done about this, as I’m not entirely knowledgable about Skyblock, but if you leave your friends’ island, I think you may have to start over.

In future, I think you should ask your friend(s) to use /is coop <IGN> if you wish to have permission to build on their islands, while also keeping your own, rather than becoming a member of the other island. You may be able to get some of your items restored, but again, I can’t promise anything - I’d urge you to make a support ticket here, and explain your situation: https://forums.manacube.com/support/

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I had just got my friend onto the game and wanted to help by showing them what to do, I had them invite me to their island and showed them a few easy steps, then when I tried to go back to my island, all it did was teleport me to the middle of my friend's island again...I still have the money and all the levels I had from that island but now I don't have the island I did before, please, need help, really confused.
As Hallow said, it's likely that your friend /is invited you, which means your island got deleted. From what it sounds like, that's a player error and there can't be a whole lot done to fix it, but I do urge you to follow Hallow's steps to try and get it back, or at least, some items from it returned to you. I'm really sorry, and good luck on getting your things back!

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Hello.
Hallowqueen is completely right.
/is coop name -> you get rights on the island, while you have your own.
/is invite name -> you join the island (while you have none, or loose your current one.)
In case of the invite you also get an additional red line in chat, looking like this:
1563576834375.png
So, this - sadly - clearly is a player error.
Best wishes, Calari

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
Im not entirely familiar with Skyblock, but I do know there are coop options that people can share an island with. Be SURE to use that option if you want to work with someone without losing your own island.