fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Note: This is a thread which explains about my journey with Minevast SO FAR. It doesn't mean I am resigning from the staff team, I just feel like explaining my journey with all of you.

I would like the whole staff team: @BrackishBird8, @Dacon, @Dynsalir, @Kraken, @BaconBoy2015, @WalkProud, @ham562, @Blazingsea, @Purple4me, @HyDr0KT, and all others to make your journey.
I'd also like you players to make one.

Joining Minevast (Oct 2014):
I was just cruising around YouTube looking for servers which had great minigames for everyone to enjoy. I found Minevast from Dacon's YouTube channel, and the server seemed pretty cool. I went to check it out and in my eyes, I knew it was a great server. Even though I just joined. At first, I wanted to figure out which server to try out first. I tried out kitpvp (which was my favorite kind of server at the time because I used to be so good at it, but it has faded now), and it seemed cool. I wanted to try out the duels system, and that didn't work...so I just left KitPvP and didn't come back for a while. Then I headed over to Parkourse. I quickly fell in love with the server, just because of the rage, which I have never let out before. I loved the amount of courses there were and the rank system. It was very cool. I checked out everything else, but it didn't seem that fun to me right then.

Mapper (Oct 2014): Mapper was one of my first memorable ranks on Minevast! I made a very wimpy map that is still on the Parkourse server today. Anyway, I had to wait a couple of weeks which was absolute torture for me. I wasn't very patient at the time, and kept asking @Aaron to check my map and implement it (Yea, I was dumb) on the parkour server, and he checked it out, and told the other staff. It still didn't get checked, and asked @BaconBoy2015 to implement it, and well, a few weeks later, it did and I received the Mapper rank! It was a great time, because I was just a normal player on parkour, and I hoped that people noticed me more, not just see me as a regular player.

Submitting an App! (Nov 2014): This was one of my most favorable moments during my time here. I submitted an app and did NOT feel confident at ALL. I did submit an app before, which was 4 days after joining Minevast (n00b). I had to wait a whole month! I was relieved that it finally got into the reviewing stage a couple weeks before, and was hoping to get accepted. Someone (Not saying who, but it could be obvious with this hint, the name starts with am "x" in game), accepted it and I was staring in disbelief. This was one of my only servers in which I got staff on (that had a huge community). I was pumped and got the "Chat-Mod" rank.

Parkour Map Judge (Dec 2014- to now?): This was one of my biggest tasks of all time for Minevast. I had to go through a ton of Map Submissions, getting this rank earned me Mod, but anyway, I didn't handle it that well. People were constantly bugging me to check maps, all day, and couldn't handle a lot of it. I eventually put some maps into "Accepted" stage, but I do still have some maps waiting (Sorry Guys!).

Jan - Feb: Nothing much happened here...

Forum Ninja (March): I was totally hype about this! I actually had another rank as a tag. I was hoping I could do more stuff on forums with the perks from this rank, well, I did, but little perks, which is something I can't complain about, imagine what Dacon and Dynsalir have to do.

6 months playing Minevast! 4 months as staff! Thanks for reading this guys! I hope it isn't too much!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Wow! I only came here a month and a half after you, and yet you have accomplished way more than I have! Congratulations, fastball602! Keep doing what you're doing! I hope you can update this in a month or so! This was very exciting to read!

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Am I supposed to make my journey in a new thread or just in a reply here? :p

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Everything happened so quickly in my journey. From a normal player for couple weeks, then everything happened at once O-o

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Whoa I been on this sever since last summer and you have Good reputation around here already! Well I loved your journey to Minevast its great to here some ones Journey. Well hope in the future its gets even better for you. -Fooshy :)

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Well I'm going to cry myself to sleep because I wasn't on the list.
It's amazing to see your story fastball but mine would take forever to type up

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Well I'm going to cry myself to sleep because I wasn't on the list.
It's amazing to see your story fastball but mine would take forever to type up
He said "and all others" so that includes you, m8 :p