My Life in minevast

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hi!

I assume that most people who are reading this know me for being a regular player on Creative.

But I don't think that you know how I became a regular on Creative do you?

Well by the time you've finished reading this you will know my Story throughout minevastHi and hopefully see me more often as a friend not a player.

When I first joined minevast I was your typical noob. I joined minevast because of the grading system which I found extremely intriguing and started building on creative. I made my entire plot a town for an RP for me and me friend to play on. In retrospect this wasn't the best use of my time but I was enjoying what I was doing nevertheless. Then I finished the town and submitted it. After a few modifications this is when I got my D grade.

Then for a while I played on the Imprisoned server and met Smektachius. He told me how he was an A+ grade player on creative and so he taught me how to build structures that at the time amazed me.

That was when my full love for creative began. I was your average player. Never spammed,griefed or used my caps lock fully in chat.

Then I met Eli_1177 and worldwartwoguy who at the time ran the MCA (completely different story about the MCA so I'll skip it for now) I soon realised that creative is about having fun and not just sitting at your computer and tirelessly building.

It was then I decided to make the assassins guild. I doned a white assassin skin with a few modifications of course to make it my own then I opened to the public.

The assassins and the MCA soon realised that they did not get along and so started a guild war. (Again completely different story) when this guild war ended me Eli and WW2 were friends and that's when I doned my very own custom skin "the black assassin".

I soon deleted the plot with my guild on it and started to rebuild it. After about a month of work I started accepting new members for my guild. (Irrelevant)

It was then when I finished my guild plot and got a C grade in the process that I became a Vast. I remember getting around 600 gems from a leaving player then CrazyPeacock donated the rest to me because I was a long time player.

After about a month of me just messing about and building I started work on a proper plot. I had been made head of a build team called Excelvious(we never made it out of Beta for our server) but I eventually have up on them and was invited to Horizon.

I'm now building a new guild and helping Horizon with their projects.

I really hope that you've enjoyed reading what's basically my minevast history and if you have statements/questions please don't be afraid to ask/tell :D

P.S I'm posting this from my phone because it's easier to type due to my broken hand...

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Wow! I like this story! I've only seen you on the forums a lot! Mostly because, I never go on creative! Nice description of your journey on Minevast.