My Life of Minevast

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
Since it is almost my second year on Minevast, I decided to do a thread about my time on Minevast.

Hope you enjoy!

Beginning: in the late year of 2013, sometime around when Minevast first came out (approx. September - October), I found the server after being banned off of another server for insulting a moderator because of another people (long before seeing Minevast, just after I had turned 9). Instantly Creative caught my eye, but I also enjoyed other servers like KitPvP, which is where I made most of my friends. Creative has easily been the server I spend most time on.

Responsibilities: not long after I joined Minevast (around October or November), I decided to apply for a position in staff. I achieved Helper on Creative, and freaked out. I was jumping around, you name it, I did it. I was so very excited. Not long after, Minevast was DDoS'd and all people were denied from the servers. I freaked out, and started ranting about how sad I would be about missing Minevast (I did not know about selfishness at the time). I will not go into detail about Minevast being DDoS'd, try asking Dacon. Anyways, this caused me to get fired, and I was very sad. It didn't keep me down long though. Once I went under a new account called Dephracture (see next section), several people started complimenting me about being mature, and I applied once more. I had more of a grasp about the things you have to do as a moderator. I was once more accepted for Creative. This term lasted much longer. I met new friends (mostly from staff), as well as other players which still play Minevast on creative. This term ended after I left without telling anyone, because I felt like I needed a break.

Gaining: once 2014 hit, I created a new account under the name of Dephracture. On this account I met nearly all of my friends (on PvP, ofc). Dephracture brought more experiences. People started to think I was more mature and older than I actually was (I was still 9 at the time). I always prefer something that is mature and not complicated, or signifies youth. Although I made LOTS of friends at the time, I only know a few that still play Minevast as of now.

Coming Back: around the time of February thru April, I joined back on Minevast to see how they were doing. I may have had a new account on Minevast Forums then, I'm not sure: it depends on when minevast.com came out, after we left enjin. I decided I would try to apply again, but I stopped myself and said to wait until I was 10. Once more I left, hoping to return when I turned 10, but I did not. Around August of 2014, I came back and applied. The application was rejected because I was not what they needed at the time. In December, I tried again, and was rejected, of unknown reasons (I have nothing better to do in freetime other than try to moderate something). Once more, I left. On Tuesday (March 17, 2015), I came back to Minevast, only to find several friends here.

That's the high points of my time in Minevast. I very much hope you enjoyed it, I put a lot of work into this (I have a headache now). Some things I did not mention because they weren't too important or they didn't belong here. I may update this in the future if more big events happen.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Beautiful story! Great job! You are very mature for your age!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Just a comment on the part of applying, our new rule is you have to be atleast 13 to apply so your going to have to wait a little while. :(

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
@ham, Dacon stated that you don't have to meet requirements if you are still material.
@Super, thank you.
@Arckrai, once I get my Vast back I'll probably be on there occasionally.