My loot crates seemingly disappeared?

Ratings
So I was doing a Champ map and it said I had 8 loot crates, when I went back to the hub to use them I only had 2. I thought fair enough maybe it just glitched out and said I had 4. Then later I was doing another Champ map and it said I had 4 loot crates, went back and I had none. I think something is going wrong since im getting them during a champ map. Since it clears your INV when you go back to the hub its deleting my crates

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
When leaving champ maps your inventory gets wiped. You can make a support ticket under the support tab to try and get them back!
This sounds like a bug lol! Ive heard others have similar isaues. I'd certainly be annoyed a ton if this happened to me. Luckily I'm not good enough at parkour to get to champ maps lol!
Do you know if they're working on fixing this?

Ratings
This sounds like a bug lol! Ive heard others have similar isaues. I'd certainly be annoyed a ton if this happened to me. Luckily I'm not good enough at parkour to get to champ maps lol!
Do you know if they're working on fixing this?
Yeah i sent a report of the bug to an admin and they said they are in talks with people about it, hopefully getting a fix soon