Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 theme is unoriginal.

Tufart_59

Ratings
The map looks nice and it seems new in my eyes. I haven't seen a mob map yet. Maybe try to add more variation in the jumps? Make sure the map is un-original, meaning you want to mix it up and make something no one has seen before. So maybe change some shorter jumps to longer jumps, or vice versa. Overall, I like the theme. Good luck. :)
there is already 13 of them

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TheOwnerer,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is not original, as there are already many mob themed maps. Please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, it is very blocky, and plain. I would recommend in the future trying to add a bit more shape and depth to your builds, as well as using a bit more block variety. I do understand though it is difficult with the nature of the theme.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is ladders and normal blocks. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.A
A lot of the parkour is floating, try to avoid having jumps floating over the void and around the build, as this can make your map look a bit messy. Try to implement the parkour into the build a bit more.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but it is too long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.