Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, here is some basic information about me:
My username is Killerxd2003 and you will primarily find me doing stuff on Creative.
Music Genre: Modern/Old Country music.
Movie Genre: Utopian to Dystopian
Book Genre: Historical Non-Fiction (sounds nerdy I know, feel free to make fun of it.)
Hobbies: Marksmanship Competitions, Academic Competitions, and if I have free time I play video games or watch NETFLIX.
In-game: As I said above you will mainly find me on creative. On there I spend my time building away for fun (and for a grade). I may not be the best, but it's certainly intriguing to see what I can make. Chat-wise I say welcome to people and help when prompted but other than that I don't type much for I don't know many peoples.
Fun Fact: IRL I am a red-head (natural) and have been nicknamed carrot by pretty much everyone I've met since the 6th grade. (Since then I've learned I'm not allowed to wear green, that's how carrot came about...)
Obscure Fact: I like school and my favorite class right now is APUSH (AP U.S. History)

Welp, that's my introduction. I figured this would work, and if there is anything you would like to know about me just let me know!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Well hello there! Have a good time on... ManaCube! And um..remember to ..welcome players! xD