My Suggestions and Opinions on KitPvP

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
Note: this isn't my finally say. I will keep updating this to make sure it seems all balanced in ever shape and form

1. Voting Shop
every since DaconX removed souls from the server, the ingame shops in ever server are basically uselss unless you have leftover souls. I had 3 differnet options in what you can do with this.
  1. Change the values from souls to ingame dollars and increase the price.
  2. Bring back the souls
  3. disabled the shops to avoid questions and confusing when players do /shop and/souls
2. God Kit
Consider that the God Kit cost $5.00 dollars to buy, and has the word "God" in it, it should be the strongest kit in the game. To control the amount of God kits in the server it should be a long cooldown. 1-2 days sounds good.

God kit -> Prot 3-4 Armour. Sharpness 3,Fire aspect 1, Power 3 Flame 1 Bow, 3 golden apples, 2 ender pearls , 1 gapple. [Subject to change]

3. Teams
Considering that alot of people team on this server, why not add a plugin for team commands?
*Players will be able to turn off friendly fire on or off if in teams
*teammates can see each others hearts.

4. Money
Considering that it takes hundered of kills just to earn $100, and when the diamonds players are out lurker, it seems pretty tough. So why not increase the amount of money players get? the system can go like this:
* Kills players with 0 killsreak= $3
* Kills players with 1-4 killstreaks= $4
* Kills players with 5-9 killstreaks = $5
[Subject to Change]

Prision Donator Mine Shop
If you sold the blocks at the donator shops, you would be making less money if you were to turn them back to regular stacks and sold them in regular shops. Maybe bumping the prices to make them seem more legit?
Updates Line
[8/2/14]
thread made

more updates to come tomorrow.

Last edited:

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
1) Dacon, Dynsalir, or Lyn haven't gotten around to updating the voting shop, I know Dacon was planning on switching the currency of the shop to the in-game money players currently use to buy items.

2)God Kit: Is $5 and considering Sponsor is $200 you'd think Sponsor would be the strongest, spreading P3 or P4 in-game would be a horrible idea and easily make us look like a pay-to-win server. All kits are supposed to be equally balanced so even when using default kit 2 or 3 could kill someone in Vast.

3)Considering the amount of teams have been getting larger and been eliminating the fun for other players who aren't teamed, I think this would be a good idea, just set a limit to the number of players on a team.

4)You do get a reward for killing people, every time you level up, you get xp botttles, 4 every time you you level up.

That's my input to this thread, some pretty good ideas though.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
P3-P4 armor is extremely hard to take out in kit fight. I know that not that many people have p4 armor and it is really hard to get since people like Jaxz and Brack now have a surplus amount of p4. In my opinion, I think there should be a reset to comply with the EULA but also allow people to get OP the right way. Once the EULA takes action on MV Kit God will no longer have a use. I don't know what Dacon will be doing about the EULA, because I can see he didn't follow it yet.

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
1) Dacon, Dynsalir, or Lyn haven't gotten around to updating the voting shop, I know Dacon was planning on switching the currency of the shop to the in-game money players currently use to buy items.

2)God Kit: Is $5 and considering Sponsor is $200 you'd think Sponsor would be the strongest, spreading P3 or P4 in-game would be a horrible idea and easily make us look like a pay-to-win server. All kits are supposed to be equally balanced so even when using default kit 2 or 3 could kill someone in Vast.

3)Considering the amount of teams have been getting larger and been eliminating the fun for other players who aren't teamed, I think this would be a good idea, just set a limit to the number of players on a team.

4)You do get a reward for killing people, every time you level up, you get xp botttles, 4 every time you you level up.

That's my input to this thread, some pretty good ideas though.
Well if its God kit, atleast making it some what decent instead of adding pointless enchants on it.

Yea thats great, buts 7 kills for 4 enchantment bottles that will only level you up to lvl 2. you need about a stack and a half in order to get to lvl 30, meaning you need to kill 672 players in order to get all the enchantment bottles for 1 good enchantment, (considering that you get lucky.) Plus if you wanted to enchanted your armour manually, the prices are way to high to think about it. I believe one was $500 for sharpness 1? that again is another 500kills you have to go through...

Also, the EULA hasn't affected any server yet because there is no readable verison of it, meaning it hasn't gone full affect. However, when it is finally published, it will have an affect.

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
The reason enchants cost so much is because you're not taking any risk by enchanting. Enchanting is supposed to be hard, so you can't just stack up on P4. That's why it cost so much to use the enchant signs.

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
I understand that Blazingsea, but it shouldn't so expensive. maybe instead of 500 kills it can be around 100-200 kills for the $100-$200. It still will be alot of kills but would be less then have to kill $500 people for 1 enchantment.

Edit: Actaully, if we Implement the Money system i said earlier, you can keep the $500 dollars cause it will take about 75-100 kills to earn that money.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Note: this isn't my finally say. I will keep updating this to make sure it seems all balanced in ever shape and form

1. Voting Shop
every since DaconX removed souls from the server, the ingame shops in ever server are basically uselss unless you have leftover souls. I had 3 differnet options in what you can do with this.
  1. Change the values from souls to ingame dollars and increase the price.
  2. Bring back the souls
  3. disabled the shops to avoid questions and confusing when players do /shop and/souls
2. God Kit
Consider that the God Kit cost $5.00 dollars to buy, and has the word "God" in it, it should be the strongest kit in the game. To control the amount of God kits in the server it should be a long cooldown. 1-2 days sounds good.

God kit -> Prot 3-4 Armour. Sharpness 3,Fire aspect 1, Power 3 Flame 1 Bow, 3 golden apples, 2 ender pearls , 1 gapple. [Subject to change]

3. Teams
Considering that alot of people team on this server, why not add a plugin for team commands?
*Players will be able to turn off friendly fire on or off if in teams
*teammates can see each others hearts.

4. Money
Considering that it takes hundered of kills just to earn $100, and when the diamonds players are out lurker, it seems pretty tough. So why not increase the amount of money players get? the system can go like this:
* Kills players with 0 killsreak= $3
* Kills players with 1-4 killstreaks= $4
* Kills players with 5-9 killstreaks = $5
[Subject to Change]

Prision Donator Mine Shop
If you sold the blocks at the donator shops, you would be making less money if you were to turn them back to regular stacks and sold them in regular shops. Maybe bumping the prices to make them seem more legit?
Updates Line
[8/2/14]
thread made

more updates to come tomorrow.
Some are alright,
Blazing has explained the problems well,
for GOD kit, prot 3 - 4 armour and sharp 3?!?
The reason they reset Minevast was to make it fair and so that no one
got too OP, the most p4 anyone has is HyDr0KT with like 9 sets I think
Having the God kit more OP than sponser doesn't make sense, SINCE sponsers GET the god kit too.

For teams, I know that FrostCast has a plugin for that for they're hunger games.
I do like the idea of not being able to betray. But what if you need to 1v1 them fast or kill them for some reason?

For the money, people with Prot IV get killstreaks of like... 300-400+
Imagine how much money these guys are going to get without the prices of shop items changed.

Ratings
9 2
... Buff donator kits? Their already OP? You have no sense of attachment to gear you didn't manually make. They can fight without spending 6 hours regearing.

Also the original post said some things that, as back strategically pointed out, ignoring his own teams size and gear, oppose the current interests of the server.

1: its a reasonable request,but something long confirmed to be a pending concern.

2: Why would the cheap kit be worth more than the most expensive kit? The idea is kit"god" makes the weilder a "god" amongst non donators. For its price, its over powered. Seems the only other motivates for that request besides economic ignorance are religious beliefs or the desire to donate 5$ and be unkillable.

3: As brack said, that's been previously considered, but declined due to the fact we have too many large teams, and most are comprised of small groups who know they'd be wasting their time by fighting one another, and prefer to form a collective "noon hunting" team. Kill em as they spawn, and faster if you so choose seems to be their motto.

4: the sustaining factors that encourage noon hunting squads is that money is hard to get. One kill per life, which is hard to do, even with summer kits, will yeild ~20$an hour. But In a team, there's no during or waiting for your kits to be ready. You can get 30 kills an hour per member in a team, with luck, if your gear is equal to or greater than that of the stronger players online. Mega teams have no risk, and can kill weaker players the moment they land onto the field. Though I've never been in one, Its safe to assume they can get 40 kills an hour each member, without risking any of their gear. Making the money PER KILL would further widen the gap between the money making abilities of donators and non donators.
Donators have the ability to regear quickly after death and are typically chosen over non-donators when the team form, simply because if you kill them for what they have on them, there's a good chance that non donator doesn't have any other gear capable of fighting back. Donators would be able to jump right back into the Frey, discorouging betrayels, hence most teams are made up of donators.

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
Lam95
1. This isn't the right place to post it go post it on Player Reports.
and
2. No Double Posting (actaully quadra posting if you think about it.) in Forms.