My thoughts of ManaPvP season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
6 1
Nowhere did I say it was a new check, by main check I'm referring to checks that typically have the most bans accompanied with them. What you said also makes no sense, of course it is my responsibility as I made the anti-cheat, however everything I have said is true and I will stick to it. The fact you can't mention anything else you said previously only proves this fact. If none of our checks have false banned in actual combat so far, then how is what you're saying true in any sense. This only started due to the fact kuqn got banned in COMBAT. Prove this fact wrong and I'll believe you
so kuqn is not false banned?

Ratings
6 1
What am I supposed to be explaining, I never said I didn't think he was cheating?
what do you mean by "it was technically an extra block of reach" when you also mention it was registered 5.5 blocks serverside, something in the math just does not add up.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
what do you mean by "it was technically an extra block of reach" when you also mention it was registered 5.5 blocks serverside, something in the math just does not add up.
A check can be configured in many different ways, what you said doesn't really prove anything and my previous post already explains this. I'm starting to repeat myself and if nothing new comes up I'm not going to reply anymore. If my check is configured to ban above a certain threshold and you are an entire block above said threshold, then you are technically using an extra block of reach, it's that simple. You can't say it's false if it's how I configured the check to be made. If other players have not been false banned, then what you are saying has no meaning, again, refer to my previous posts. There is not much else to discuss here so I most likely won't respond anymore.

Ratings
6 1
A check can be configured in many different ways, what you said doesn't really prove anything and my previous post already explains this. I'm starting to repeat myself and if nothing new comes up I'm not going to reply anymore. If my check is configured to ban above a certain threshold and you are an entire block above said threshold, then you are technically using an extra block of reach, it's that simple. You can't say it's false if it's how I configured the check to be made. If other players have not been false banned, then what you are saying has no meaning, again, refer to my previous posts. There is not much else to discuss here so I most likely won't respond anymore.
oh ok i understand it now what you mean by the extra block of reach

Sounds like a 10,000$ reach check

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I want to step in after watching this thread for a day and remind you all that this is just a game. It's not going to be perfect, and it won't be the end of the world

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
I just been reading this and you guys gonna make it hard for me to write manacube weekly xD

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This thread confuses me with everything between @_aleksi_ @CullanP @Dacon and others, but like @Acid Reflvx I just want to remind you all that this is just a game, and it shouldn't be this dramatic for something this new. <3

Ratings
Nowhere did I say it was a new check, by main check I'm referring to checks that typically have the most bans accompanied with them. What you said also makes no sense, of course it is my responsibility as I made the anti-cheat, however everything I have said is true and I will stick to it. The fact you can't mention anything else you said previously only proves this fact. If none of our checks have false banned in actual combat so far, then how is what you're saying true in any sense. This only started due to the fact kuqn got banned in COMBAT. Prove this fact wrong and I'll believe you
Listen This Is The Real Me. The Other Account Is Pretending To Be Me And I Got Banned For It. Can U Pls Help Me Get Unbanned

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Ratings

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I did not make multiple forum accounts. This is MY only account. I can prove that I am the only real XzamzuaX. The other account is an imposter pretending to be me!
Which other account?

Status
Not open for further replies.