My thoughts on the Manacube Wiki

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
First of all, I'd like to formally apologize to Choc and the rest of the team who worked on it for my shout earlier. It was very rude and my lack of spectacle was blatantly offensive. I have to right to immediately assert statements like that without any experience. With that being said,
This wiki hit the wrong audience..
First off, I really enjoy all the art. I love seeing art based in the same style as other stuff, and seeing new art like that is simply amazing. However, I wasn't a big fan of the coloring and such. There's a certain feel to the ManaCube website. While yes, I understand a lot of it is in Arial, the color coding and spacing make it feel welcoming. I feel the wiki would have been a lot better to me at first glance if it had followed the color scheme. Of course I can't really show that to you all, because I don't program, but it would have been very nice.
But the biggest gripe I have with the wiki is that it's not very available to people who just joined. When I first joined it was on a server list, so I didn't see the website until months later. So for starting out guides, it's not very accessible. That being said, my adjustment would be making the Wiki more of a guide of sorts, and to have it as one of the chat blocks that appear occasionally. It would read something like "need help?" and would link to the server itself.
With all said and done, again I want to apologize to Choc and the others. I'm really glad you guys came together and made something you're proud of, especially in the context of helping other people. I hope you can forgive me, and we can go on like normal.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Not really going to comment on any of that other stuff. However I think if the Wiki had a dark mode that would achieve the "feel" you are describing. In saying that the real asset of the Wiki is the content not the aesthetic.