My underwater world idea(probably not the first)

KorusC

ELITE
KorusC
KorusC
ELITE
Now everyone might not be a fan of an underwater world with pvp but here's why I think it would be interesting.

[PVP with items kept on death]

Firstly, with 1.14+ swimming mechanics could alter the way pvp underwater works. No longer being stuck with slowly bobing through the water with no way to get away or catch up to someone.

Second, tridents would have a better use with all the enchants like riptide.I also feel like a pvp world that surrounds around usage of tridents could be fun/interesting.

Third, if there happen to be a custom mob in the world that could slow a player it hits for a small duration it could mess up people who are fighting in a hectic but fun/funny way. Let say you are currently engaging in underwater combat with a foe and (for example) a sea serpent slaps you with blindess and slowness for .5-1.5 seconds (as annoying as it could be it could also make for some interesting fighting situations) and on the other hand if you do get hit by one of these sea serpents there could be a special item they drop to negate all effects caused by them like a offhand orb that grants immunity to blind/slow let's call it the
[Eye of the serpent] or [Serpent scale of immunity] (just throwing examples out there). And there could be certain areas that produce air bubbles that you can sit in to regain breath (or another custom enchants that allows infinite water breathing).

Fourthly, it's a new thing people could experience and say "ya know maybe I'm not a fan of the underwater pvp" or "this is better than I originally anticipated" it all just depends on how it's executed. I'm probably speaking for myself when I say this but I've always been interested in a 1.14+ underwater pvp experience.

Thanks for reading my bizarre idea that I wanted to throw out there.