My wishes for next season

DerUnterhaendler

ELITE
DerUnterhaendler
DerUnterhaendler
ELITE
Ratings
Hey guys, I'm DerUnterhaendler, previously JoeyMcCullum. I don't know how many remember me, I ran a Bannershop from the half of 4th to the beginnings of 6th season. Now I'm back and want to do banners again and get struck by why I left in the first place.
The major reason was a technical issue that prevents me from crafting the creeper banner pattern. The reason is that the server changes mob heads to player heads with appropriate skins. I suspect they do that to make heads universally able to be used up by kilton without much code. However it also causes to game to not let people craft with them. I reported this issue in july 2020 and was informed that it was passed on to the admins to possibly fix, but there hasn't been any progress since that I'm aware of.
Apart from that, in the newest seasons they disabled structures and did not provide a way to get wither skeleton spawners, so I was not able to craft skull banner patterns as well. (/spawnmob does not work)
Not being able to get those patterns led to awkward holes in my banner lineup and made me really frustrated because those types of banners were some of my favourites. This really crumbled the experience of this game for me, as I was not able to give players more joy.
Nevertheless, I plan on returning and am already rebuilding my shop and banners just like back when I was active, even if it's close to reset. Now, while crafting the banners I encounter the same issues I encountered 2 years ago.
So here's my wish to manacube: In season 8, provide some way to get the patterns.
There are 2 ways I can immediately think of.
Either make the heads usable in crafting,
Or simply offer the patterns in the shop. There are already decorative items like dyes and flowers, so why not offer the patterns as well?
That's it for me, all of you have fun playing this timeless game!

Edit: Bannershop is now officially opened again, come to /warps Bannershop and buy anytime I'm online.

Last edited: