Mystery keys and it's possible contents

Ratings
So I've been thinking about buying a rank on the server and a few mystery keys as well (after my ban time is over, only have 1 day left) and I was wondering what are the possible items I can get from the keys I'll get from the mystery key. Like is there a post that lists the contents of all the different chests you can get from the mystery key? or is it full out blunt mystery?

Also can I buy a subscription for just 30 days? or do I have to keep paying it for a while? cuz I was planning on that and if not, is it possible to cancel the next 30 day fee?
(I know I could just go in the game to /warp mystery but I can't and this would be handy for those who sometimes can't go in the game to check but are considering buying)

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HI! YOuGotLockd!

To put it in the simplest of terms you can shift right click the mystery chat to see SOME of the rewards you can get. Now, if you get a mystery chest key it will go with one of the following; Freedom chest, Pride treasure, summer treasure, Anniversary chest, Easter chest, or lucky chest. To view what these individual chests have in them do ./warp mystery and shift left click on those chests to their their rewards. A lot of cool titles, chat colors, etc...

For your second question, Yes you can buy a 30 day vip subscription. If you choose to unsubscribe from the monthly membership you can do so by cancelling the reoccurring payment in your payment methods settings. I hope this helped!