Name Color in Chat

So everyone w a rank has a rainbow name and looks super fly but i have mvp and cant figure out what the command is to change my color. anyone know the command?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there! If you want to access and change your nickname, you can do so by typing the command /nick. If you want to see the color codes, here they are:

To change to that color, just put the color infront of the word/letters you want. For example, if I wanted red, green, and white, I would type &4Wings&2Of&fFyre. Hope this helps!

StreetLight3541

ELITE
StreettLight
StreettLight
ELITE
can someone write me an example of the command to put for changing the color of your name? dont tell me how to do it, but put it in as if you were changing the color of your name please.. i cannot fiigure it out

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
can someone write me an example of the command to put for changing the color of your name? dont tell me how to do it, but put it in as if you were changing the color of your name please.. i cannot fiigure it out

/nick &a&l&oSuix

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
THIS POSTS IS 3 BLOODY YEARS OLD.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
You will need the "Bold & Italics" perk to be able to let your/nick be bold, cursive, underlined etc.. Also make sure to not have space anywhere in your /nick, otherwise it won't work.