Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Not sure if I made a forum thread about this already, but I just thought it'd be cool if we all talked about the meaning of our names!! (In-game ofc)
I'll go first... so when I first joined Manacube, my username was Echosonganime. I don't exactly remember why I chose it, but I assume it has something to do with anime and the fact I love warrior cats!! My current IGN- StormySkiesYT... follows a similar theme, it's a reference to how I like warrior cats, and as many of u know, I don't have a great past with Manacube... I've been punished countless times, and over time, I've come to see myself as a "storm" almost, or "stormy" bcuz I get rlly angry a lot. But I think there's a lot of beauty in a storm!! Not to say I think I'm beautiful, but I think I have a nice personality if u get to know me?? I guess my name is supposed to be metaphorical. Still to this day some of my friends, older staff members call me Echo... tho most just call me Stormy (except for those weird ppl who type out my whole IGN??)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Shinxray = Shinx + Luxray, simple
(And my skin and profile picture is a Luxio, so the trio is closed)

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
khi - Khai Dreams, or my favorite artist

rina - not really sure where the rina comes from. I think it's just because it sounds cool, which is a throwback to my old Geometry Dash ign Zertrilx, which I came up with because it sounds cool

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
FeaturingAnxiety - I've always been a very anxious person, even more so when I got this ign. I overthink things and I felt like my entire personality just featured anxiety, so yeah you get it ;p
anxikuma - Ever since I had FeaturingAnxiety as my ign, I was called Anxi, and I wanted to change my ign but I also wanted people to know I was Anxi. Monokuma is a character from an Anime that I absolutely love, and he is a bear that is half black half white, with a red eye and a black eye (kuma means bear in Japanese) so I just thought yknow what? anxikuma.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
all my IGNSs are:
1. uwu_coffee
2. kxe_
3. kxequeen
4. k_xqe
5. kkxie

Meanings:
1. 'uwu' for the meme aye 'coffee' bc Starbucks is life
2. kae--- is my name (blocked out) so I replaced the 'a' with 'x' and thus, kxe_ (kxe was taken D: )
3. my in-game nick was 'queen' and thus kxequeen
4. the letters 'k' 'x' 'e' are for my name, kxe. 'q' for queen. I just mashed it all together and bam k_xqe
5. I wanted something to do with 'pixie' thus, kkxie (kxie was taken)
originally I wanted kxer as my 5th IGN but it was taken (smh why is everything taken)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Gosh, I'm really loving all your responses guys!!

FeaturingAnxiety - I've always been a very anxious person, even more so when I got this ign. I overthink things and I felt like my entire personality just featured anxiety, so yeah you get it ;p
anxikuma - Ever since I had FeaturingAnxiety as my ign, I was called Anxi, and I wanted to change my ign but I also wanted people to know I was Anxi. Monokuma is a character from an Anime that I absolutely love, and he is a bear that is half black half white, with a red eye and a black eye (kuma means bear in Japanese) so I just thought yknow what? anxikuma.
ur an amazing friend anxi, plz try to not overthink things too much. Ur like one of the nicest ppl on Manacube that I've met, I'm sorry...

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Gosh, I'm really loving all your responses guys!!

ur an amazing friend anxi, plz try to not overthink things too much. Ur like one of the nicest ppl on Manacube that I've met, I'm sorry...
I really appreciate that thank you Stormy

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Savvo is a nickname my brother always called me because my name is Savannah so when I saw that name was available I took it
My alt is MrSavvo - even though I’m a girl he still calls me Mr lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Savvo is a nickname my brother always called me because my name is Savannah so when I saw that name was available I took it
My alt is MrSavvo - even though I’m a girl he still calls me Mr lol
omg I love that name... it's so pretty- Ik someone irl named Savannah! She's nice...

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Late response but basically
My 2nd ign was AmperSandX coz i liked that word idk
I then wanted to make it one word so I changed it to Amperaii, ppl started calling me amp so all my igns have had Amp in them. I changed it to ampev and now I am currently Amplifii (like Amplify)

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
oooooh this is an interesting thread!

1st ign: Frosty_44 bc my nickname since i was like 6 was frosty (it's a joke relating to my last name) and idk 44 was just a random number
2nd ign: fr4sty i decided my first one wasnt ~unique~ enough, and the four grew on me so i made it that (mixed reviews on this one)
3rd and current: frsz bc i like 4 letter igns and it looks cool :)

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
TigerTwist:
My favorite cartoon growing up was Calvin and Hobbes. And I could really relate to the Hobbes character personality and since he is a tiger it was chosen already for me. The Twist part was because I wanted a word starting with the same letter as Tiger and twist was the first word I could find in a random name generator.

ILionheartI
Lionheart is the surname of two boys written about in a sweedish book I read when I was younger called The Brothers Lionheart.
And I like the name so much that I just was like why not.

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
my original name was "GAMINGxPROx28". I came up with it when i got my first xbox 360. i was a less than creative 7 year old. ever since then, i couldn't thing of anything better so i shortened it go just "gaming". Not very special.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Uh... I am not going to list all my old names on this account; as some of them were from when my friends used to rename my account for me.... fun times am I right?

My current name; Jashhy is obviously named after myself; Josh! I was thinking of renaming myself to something more similar to my real name so it was easier for people to pronounce my name (even still, people don't know whether to call me Jash or Josh haha). Anyway, the whole naming idea was from Joshy, but that was taken. So I thought of Jash, then just added another h and a y. Bingo, you've got a name that's easy to say and easy to brand me as on the internet.

That's basically it haha.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
twas weeks before christmas I was browsing name mc
when suddenly, I came across an ign kinda og
the name was skrts, and i hurried anon
took a while to set in, but i changed and went on

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
ya'll do realize this thread is super old, right? still appreciate seeing your responses, but I don't hecking know who post bumped this >.<

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
61 4
DylanB_666
Dylan is because believe it or not my name is Dylan, Dylan was obviously taken so i put DylanB because B is one of my initials, obviously this is already taken so DylanB_666 bcs..... honestly first numbers i thought of.