Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
How did I not reply to this, great idea of a thread!

My name was literally just created from thinking about a good username and then suddenly having acid reflux :p
Since Acid Reflux was taken in a lot of places, Acid Reflvx was NOT, and I love SVDDEN DEATH's music so it all twists around into itself.

:)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
My name in real life is Delaney, so when my mom bought me my account (I had been using my dads up until then) I chose the name DuhLaney2789 (haha bad pun) and everyone just called me Laney. I wanted to change it, but I still wanted people to recognize me, so I just made it ItzLaney80.

Then I lost my account (I think it got hacked or smthin) I begged my dad to let me have his as a new account (he didn't use it anymore) , since then my names have been laney_is_crazy, maybelaney, laneywastaken, and now laney_XD. Nobody irl really calls me laney, but I have a friend who does sometimes.

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
oooooh this is an interesting thread!

1st ign: Frosty_44 bc my nickname since i was like 6 was frosty (it's a joke relating to my last name) and idk 44 was just a random number
2nd ign: fr4sty i decided my first one wasnt ~unique~ enough, and the four grew on me so i made it that (mixed reviews on this one)
3rd and current: frsz bc i like 4 letter igns and it looks cool :)
wait, are you frosty the snow man, omg

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
Oh boy, I'll have some fun with this. I cannot tell you HOW MANY TIMES people refer to me as an apartment complex! I am talking about a Duplex! Like in biology! Codex is a name my friend chose for me, and I thought it would be nice to have a "the" referring me to something. :)

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Oh boy, I'll have some fun with this. I cannot tell you HOW MANY TIMES people refer to me as an apartment complex! I am talking about a Duplex! Like in biology! Codex is a name my friend chose for me, and I thought it would be nice to have a "the" referring me to something. :)
I thought you would mean a duplex as in technology, especially with the name Codex

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
I thought you would mean a duplex as in technology, especially with the name Codex
Wait, there's a technically Duplex? BAH! Wait wait you don't mean 5G-
I'm so stupid.
But we already knew that.
I code, yes, but I don't do telecommunications.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
ya ik this thread is old. But just thought I'd respond! Uduntreal is a totally random name that I came up with years ago and I've been using it for all video games since! :D

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
hi im bored and wanna procrastinate hw so here are all of my previous igns and the REASONS yayyyy

1. cool786p - honestly a legendary name. i am cool. 786 is a great number. p is my last initial. beautiful.
2. TheFluttershy - my sister and I wanted matching my little PONY names and my favorite character was fluttershy while hers was rainbow dash
3. The_Fluttershy - soi changed my ign to TheFluttershy and then my sister tried changing to TheRainbowDash but it was TAKEN!!! so then she did The_RainbowDash and then I changed mine a month later so we could be matching besties!!!
4. FluttersTheJerk - i hate this name. probably the worst one on my ign list. there was a "clan" for a game on another server and to join u had to make ur name in this format. ew.
5. Flutterz_ - i didnt like FluttersTheJerk so i changed it to this to be COOL and SWAG and TRENDY
6. CaramelBunny - lol this is embarassing i like caramel and i thought bunnies were cool ig
7. iiShuii - not sharing the story behind this one lol its REALLY WEIRD AND KINDA CREEPY
8. WishBlqde - my cousin and i had matching names on a different game and i thought they were cool so i made my minecraft name this
9. xAmnesiac_ - amnesiac was my favorite role in this other game so i added some cool swag formatting to it to come up with this LOVELY name
10. xOdyssey_ - the skin i was using at the time was called like Odyssey or something, slapped on the same format as my last one, and ultimate swag had been created
11. ButterBullet - uh
12. HazelTwizzie - hazel & twizzler ? idk why i didnt even like either at the time i think i got it from a mc ign generator lolol
13. xOdyssey_ - i was still using the same skin i think
14. OdyDoesDe - this was the abbreviation for my favorite minigame on a different server and i was called ody by some people maybe, boom there's swag
15. xVentina_ - i forget, i think it just sounded cool
16. NormalCavalier - i thought the word cavalier was pretty darn swaggy so
17. xCqvqlier - this ones kinda... but yea same format, basically just a mixture of previous igns
18. OdysseyFlutter - once again, mixture of previous igns, swag swag
19. xAuereole - its kinda like golden in latin so that might be where i got it from idk
20. Pinuq - honestly what is this i think i thought it just sounded nice :weary:
21. Insonnolito - this means something sleep-related in italian i believe
22. xAuereole - repeat ign
23. YoItzStalker - there was this build team i think and they all had their name formatted like this and i was like "oh what do i put after the YoItz" and someone was like stalker and i was like WOW SO FUNNY LOL OLOL OOL LOL IM LAUGHINBG RN
24. Gladje - means somethingi n swedish
25. Usilu - random sounds i think
26. Sonulii - again, random sounds i think
27. Descantt - a descant is like a high soprano solo-ish that sounds really lovely in choral music but descant was taken so
28. hotjew - im hot and jewish bye (lol this was kinda a joke but I AM ACTUALLY JEWISH OK THX)
29. caylib - it sounds like my name CALEB when u say it out loud isnt that so cool.

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
my real name is A y _ _ n, so I went with Ayn a few years ago for whatever reason
and since every pro gamer needs 3 consecutive numbers at the end of their name (common knowledge) I used 234 since 123 is overused and bad