Name Meaning

Geovara

ELITE
Ge0vara
Ge0vara
ELITE
Ratings
My name was actually taken from my World of Warcraft days and I believe came from a random name generator!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My name was actually taken from my World of Warcraft days and I believe came from a random name generator!
Never played World of Warcraft! Seems interesting though :)

JeandaBean

VIP+
JSB_Inc
JSB_Inc
VIP+
Ratings
Not sure if I made a forum thread about this already, but I just thought it'd be cool if we all talked about the meaning of our names!! (In-game ofc)
I'll go first... so when I first joined Manacube, my username was Echosonganime. I don't exactly remember why I chose it, but I assume it has something to do with anime and the fact I love warrior cats!! My current IGN- StormySkiesYT... follows a similar theme, it's a reference to how I like warrior cats, and as many of u know, I don't have a great past with Manacube... I've been punished countless times, and over time, I've come to see myself as a "storm" almost, or "stormy" bcuz I get rlly angry a lot. But I think there's a lot of beauty in a storm!! Not to say I think I'm beautiful, but I think I have a nice personality if u get to know me?? I guess my name is supposed to be metaphorical. Still to this day some of my friends, older staff members call me Echo... tho most just call me Stormy (except for those weird ppl who type out my whole IGN??)
JeandaBean
Nicknames people gave me cause of my irl name haha

Jelly_Sticks
Jelly_Beanies
My discord goes by this, so i decided why not