Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also let me remind you all that Manacube had a community event in March to support the LGBTQ+ community, so it's only right that furries get their turn too, especially since several members of the furry fandom identify as members of the LGBTQ+ community.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
echo fursona.png

Yes, I will admit it. I AM a furry and I'm not afraid to show it.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
National furry day, sounds like something that I never want to hear again :)

But I wouldn't mind it aswell, I really like the skin.

-0esL
yo 0esL what u playing now havnt seen u on aztec

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
ferns would love to hear of this event how ever i wouldnt i dont really want to here of this event again but u guys can do it

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I know I'm late to this conversation, but it's great that someone decided to be representative of furries in our community :) I know a lot of furries seem to make people uncomfortable but at the end of the day, it's just a hobby and furries are PEOPLE. A lot of that sort of discomfort comes from what I think is a lack of understanding, or overall misconceptions of what the furry fandom is like. I ask that everyone be respectful of the furries in our community...get to know them! A lot of them are pretty cool.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I know I'm late to this conversation, but it's great that someone decided to be representative of furries in our community :) I know a lot of furries seem to make people uncomfortable but at the end of the day, it's just a hobby and furries are PEOPLE. A lot of that sort of discomfort comes from what I think is a lack of understanding, or overall misconceptions of what the furry fandom is like. I ask that everyone be respectful of the furries in our community...get to know them! A lot of them are pretty cool.
To add to what you've said, people are afraid of what they don't understand... and some people think it's weird because a lot of people in te furry fandom dress up as anthropomorphic animals. It was bad media coverage that gave furries a bad rep. Furry isn't a weird fetish! Many of us just like to express ourselves through this creative art form. We're able to be ourselves, and personally my fursonas all together make up who I am as a person. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS WE ARE PEOPLE! We have HUMAN rights and should be treated like any other normal human being.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also want to add even if someone shows interest in animals, both normal and anthropomorphic, it doesn't mean they are a furry! I would like to mention that as kids we grew up watching anthropormorphic TV shows like Looney Tunes. Also, many Disney movies feature anthropomorphic characters. This includes Bambi, The Jungle Book, The Lion King, and many more childhood classics.