Need Help? Ask Questions!

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Hi I'm a VIP member but I've only played a couple hours and I was wondering how i would get mending and silktouch enchants? is there somewhere specific i go? Sorry if this has been asked before! I assume i don't have enough money yet but I want to know what to work towards

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi I'm a VIP member but I've only played a couple hours and I was wondering how i would get mending and silktouch enchants? is there somewhere specific i go? Sorry if this has been asked before! I assume i don't have enough money yet but I want to know what to work towards
Hey! Silk touch and mending books can be bought at /warp mall. It's a little bit of a big area, but you'll find it (look for bookshelves!). They sell for anywhere from 45-60k in my experience. Hope that helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Hey! Silk touch and mending books can be bought at /warp mall. It's a little bit of a big area, but you'll find it (look for bookshelves!). They sell for anywhere from 45-60k in my experience. Hope that helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre
Okay thank you!

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Hi! Sorry I'm back but is there a difference between Oasis and Aztec? Am I able to have an island on both? Is there a preferred server between players?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi! Sorry I'm back but is there a difference between Oasis and Aztec? Am I able to have an island on both? Is there a preferred server between players?
Hey there! Oasis and Aztec are two different skyblock servers. Oasis is the new one, which is only in season 1 (no resets) Aztec is the older one, or the one that was the original. They are completly different skyblock servers, so choose one and start your adventure (Oasis is better in my opinion xD). More people are on Aztec, but I like Oasis, just for the community. Both servers are awesome though! I'll see you in-game :)

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there! Oasis and Aztec are two different skyblock servers. Oasis is the new one, which is only in season 1 (no resets) Aztec is the older one, or the one that was the original. They are completly different skyblock servers, so choose one and start your adventure (Oasis is better in my opinion xD). More people are on Aztec, but I like Oasis, just for the community. Both servers are awesome though! I'll see you in-game :)
Cool thank you! I might start an Oasis island and see which I like better

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi, I'm working on setting up some farms. Do spawners stack on here?
Spawners don’t stack on Skyblock. The mobs and mob drops from spawners do stack together into 1 main stack. The maximum amount of items in a single stack is 12000.

Geshultz

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Is there a forum for minions? I got a slayer minion from a birthday chest and im not sure how to use it and most of the stuff I've found is outdated

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Is there a forum for minions? I got a slayer minion from a birthday chest and im not sure how to use it and most of the stuff I've found is outdated
Hey there! I don't believe there is a place that explains it well, but which minion did you get?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I have a pig farm right now but I haven't gotten around to setting up my other mobs
Ok, so basically, a Slayer minion kills mobs for their loot, and you don't have to do it I'd recommend saving it for IG's, or a more valuable mob, but you can always reuse them. Just place water until all of the mobs flow to a certain point, and then you can place down the slayer minion. With IGs, it's easier just to use lava. Are you on Aztec or Oasis?

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Ok, so basically, a Slayer minion kills mobs for their loot, and you don't have to do it I'd recommend saving it for IG's, or a more valuable mob, but you can always reuse them. Just place water until all of the mobs flow to a certain point, and then you can place down the slayer minion. With IGs, it's easier just to use lava. Are you on Aztec or Oasis?
Okay thank you!
I'm on oasis with it, decided to try it because the azetec chat was always so active it was overwhelming and I like to more