Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Hey, I recently started playing this server and I have been trying to get my 9 alts to join. At the moment I can only get 3 online but the rest wont connect. It says the accounts are locked through Microsoft but I have also reached the limit for how many times I can verify :c

Any help would be appreciated, I haven't really played minecraft since 2017 <3
MinecraftClient_SIan464RE6.png

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Maybe try using your alt accounts on a phone. Theres a special app that allows you to have Java edition on a phone, I think @Oekepoek has it. Just ask around, I would recommend going on islands and asking people there (when they're online).

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Hey, I recently started playing this server and I have been trying to get my 9 alts to join. At the moment I can only get 3 online but the rest wont connect. It says the accounts are locked through Microsoft but I have also reached the limit for how many times I can verify :c

Any help would be appreciated, I haven't really played minecraft since 2017 <3 View attachment 64066
Likely rate limited
Let it be on its own and it should reconnect in a few mins.

Msg me on disc SSM_GOD#0387 if that doesn't solve the issue and I'll help further
I'm pro

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Oh also rn there is minecraft authentication issues occurring so you'll like have unsolvable issues for a couple hours

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Likely rate limited
Let it be on its own and it should reconnect in a few mins.

Msg me on disc SSM_GOD#0387 if that doesn't solve the issue and I'll help further
I'm pro
Yeah, I was trying to fix it before and it fully kicked me off the server. Gave me a "authentication servers are currently not reachable". I've had a quick look on reddit and attempted a few things but nothing has worked so far. I'll add your discord & message you there. Thank you for the help.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Oh also rn there is minecraft authentication issues occurring so you'll like have unsolvable issues for a couple hours
Ah okay, in that case I'll give it a few hours, have another go at it and if it still doesn't work then Ill shoot you a message. Thx for letting me know.
I guess time for some league of depression