Need ideas!

Cymbalean

VIP+
Cymbalean
Cymbalean
VIP+
I'm really bored on Aztec rn. I've done almost all the quests, achievements, and rank ups and now I feel like I have nothing to do. Any suggestions on something to build?

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
You should come to oasis and see /warp dirt and /warp sand. Communal builds makes everything so much more fun and diverse, and I would love to see something like that on Aztec :)

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Find some kind of mega build to do like a castle or pirate ship or somethin. I’m building the white house right now and it’s taking me forever.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I'm really bored on Aztec rn. I've done almost all the quests, achievements, and rank ups and now I feel like I have nothing to do. Any suggestions on something to build?
Although it's very, very easy to get bored on a server like Skyblock that can be considered just a grind, it can also be very fun when you task yourself with meaningful builds! I suggest trying to do some large scale buildings for seasonal events, so that way, it's a continuous stream of something to build and you could make some sort of public warp out of it, say a shop or a public grinder or an information board.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Something that I like to do is set really high goals for stuff people don't usually do. Like foraging collections or any mcmmo other than acrobatics xD. Im currently working on 1mil mob kills which is easy as you can just respond to chat and have conversations as you are grinding.

Last edited:

Cymbalean

VIP+
Cymbalean
Cymbalean
VIP+
Although it's very, very easy to get bored on a server like Skyblock that can be considered just a grind, it can also be very fun when you task yourself with meaningful builds! I suggest trying to do some large scale buildings for seasonal events, so that way, it's a continuous stream of something to build and you could make some sort of public warp out of it, say a shop or a public grinder or an information board.
I don't have MVP+ or Elite so I couldn't make a public warp. I started building one in the past till I found out that I needed those ranks to do so.

Cymbalean

VIP+
Cymbalean
Cymbalean
VIP+
Something that I like to do is set really high goals for stuff people don't usually do. Like foraging collections or any mcmmo other than acrobatics xD. Im currently working on 1mil mob kills which is easy as you can just respond to chat and have conversations as you are grinding.
Do you get any rewards from being the top of a leaderboard?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Do you get any rewards from being the top of a leaderboard?
Unfortunately no.. But you get bragging rights! xD
Sorry, but wrong. It depends on which leaderboard you're on the top of - For example, leaderboards like the Island top #1-3 gets a payout of $100, $50 and $25 every month towards the end of the month. Other rankings like /mcmmo, top time played, etc. also get their rewards as well! You can feel free to visit /warp leaderboards to see which ones have enough value to strive towards.

I don't have MVP+ or Elite so I couldn't make a public warp. I started building one in the past till I found out that I needed those ranks to do so.
I, myself, am an Elite, so I'd be more than happy to help you and set a warp for you as soon as you're done! You'd have to coop me so I can set it, but afterwards, you're more than free to kick me out of it. I can show you how in game [My IGN is menaciingly, feel free to talk to me if you see me! I'm an Aztec main, though I'll be playing a bit of oasis soon]

And thank you guys for the ideas! I'll definitely consider them
Have fun doing it, and also: A small tip is that you can quote multiple messages in one message, like I'm doing now. Just click the quote on as many threads as you like and it sets the formatting up one after another. Equally, editing one post is helpful to reduce spam to the server, and in general, is just a lot more clean. Happy trails!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Oof sorry I'm used to Skyblock where they removed quests top and mctop rewards. My bad!
This is skyblock, and they did remove quests top, but I'm not sure about mctop.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
yea both are removed due to people complaining about others abusing/cheating to get to the top
Fair enough. Just the same, top played time and island top are still in effect and on the /warp leaderboards, and at the very least, island top gets a $100, $50 and $25 payout for the top 3 islands.