Netflix or YouTube?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I can’t decide honestly. I’ve been binging ‘Friends’ and ‘The Big Bang Theory’ lately on Netflix, but I do still enjoy watching YouTube. I think I watch them both equally, honestly.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't have that whole Youtube TV configuration, and since when I'm on my computer I'm here and listening to Spotify, I don't watch Youtube like I used to. And besides, most of the Youtubers I liked when I was younger have moved on. Every now and then I see an interesting video or two, but I don't surf Youtube or anything.

So I'd go with Netflix, although I'm not much of a TV-watcher either.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
At the moment, I would say Youtube as I haven’t watched Netflix in a while, maybe because Youtube videos are short and there is no need to remember things (if not watching series) so there is not a lot of remembering which makes it easier! ❤️

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
Youtube. Because i use it when i have to do presentations in school. Just search up the topic and watch some videos, Its so much easier then reading though hundreds of pages of information you not even going to use. Plus fun videos everyday. But i love Netflix too.

Last edited:

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I use a lot more YouTube than Netflix, but I did just finish all 9 seasons of the office.
I dont own netflix. If there's a series or movie that I want to watch, I just go to a free online streaming site. The ads are horrible, but its worth it, haha!
I watch YouTube all the time. If YouTube didn't exist, I'd probably be playing on ManaCube for 20 hours every day, lol.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I use a lot more YouTube than Netflix, but I did just finish all 9 seasons of the office.
I am currently on season 3 of the office and I am a big fan of stranger things. So I'd say Netflix is better. By a long shot.