Netflix

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
We have all been addicted to certain Netflix shows.
Right now I'm am addicted to Money Heist and Bojack Horseman
What's everyone else watching at the moment?

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I watch weird things right now I'm watching The good life but which I'm enjoying but I really watch all types of different shows :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I m into weird anime crap that no one watches and kids shows cuz I'm too cultured to watch "violence." But in all seriousness, Stranger Things and Marvel movies are good. Also watched this show called Shadowhunters but then read spoilers so I didn't finish it. Plus I hate when they stop making more episodes cuz or when you wait ages for a new season. Good example is Atypical which is like a show I could totally relate to... except the main character is male and eighteen so-

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
I m into weird anime crap that no one watches and kids shows cuz I'm too cultured to watch "violence." But in all seriousness, Stranger Things and Marvel movies are good. Also watched this show called Shadowhunters but then read spoilers so I didn't finish it. Plus I hate when they stop making more episodes cuz or when you wait ages for a new season. Good example is Atypical which is like a show I could totally relate to... except the main character is male and eighteen so-
if you enjoy anime download anime lab and watch Naruto :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Ooo now this is down my alley, I love Netflix.

Right now I’m finishing up the office which is a gem and also starting Parks and Recreation.

But past shows that I highly enjoyed, that some may enjoy as well include New Girl, Friends which is another gem, Vampire Diaries, 13 reasons why if you’re into something deep, Breaking Bad which is incredible too, Stranger things and lastly Jane the Virgin. Most of these aren’t Netflix originals but I would suggest maybe trying one of these, you won’t regret it. :)

Absolutely hooked on Money Heist! The intricate plot and character development are just mind-blowing. Bojack Horseman provides a quirky yet profound take on life. Lately, I've also delved into The Witcher—a perfect blend of fantasy and action. Speaking of movies, I heard that some people make a living by watching movies. Do you guys have such experience? can you get paid to watch netflix? Anyway, what's your go-to binge-worthy show?

Last edited: