Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Jzcob and Sezn,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of nether-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: I really don't like the build. You didn't give the build enough attention, proven by multiple things. The first of these being how unimportant it is to the overall map. The parkour's just floating around it, never touching it at all until the very very end. Parkour has to be integrated into your build, this is not acceptable. And, the tower itself is very unoriginal and mediocre. It just isn't enough. You need to create an attractive central build and integrate your pk into it.
  • Parkour: The parkour has a lot of problems. It's way too long for any difficulty whatsoever. It's also way too easy for the difficulties that allow such extensive maps. This map, at best, is a hard-hard difficulty map. It's not as hard as an expert/insane, it's just annoying at times. But, that isn't the biggest problem. The biggest problem is the variety in the parkour: It didn't exist. You used so many jumps consecutively that it was very boring to do. It was back to back 4b's, fence jumps, or hh's. Rinse and repeat. You need to be more creative when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.