• Total voters

TheLonleyPringle

PATRON
TheLonleyPringle
TheLonleyPringle
Patron
Ratings
10 1
Hiiiii! I was talking to a few players on Survival and we think a cool crate would be Adventure Time. Maybe Finns sword as the 40 crate? Maybe his backpack as a wearable?? For pickaxes you can have Jake the Dog as that? Maybe Jake as a pet seeing how he follows Finn everywhere? Me and some other players were talking and thought seeing how Finn had over 3 swords I think it would be cool to make them the 40 crate reward. Like you can win one if 3. (Grass sword, Demon Blood Sword, and the Golden Sword of Battle (there are 2 variants, the Normal and and 4D one, maybe if they get the Golden Sword of Battle once they kill say 10k mobs with it it turns into the 4D Model? (I say 10k it gives them the option to Grid or keep it how it is. It also makes both of the Golden Swords of Battle really cool and the sword everyone is after. And for the perks for say the Demon Sword. What if it does a little more damage to mobs that are undead or mobs in the nether? The the grass sword does more damage to all mobs that spawn in the over world? (It does half damage to blaze because it is made up of grass) maybe the root sword could be a legendary sword? Just ideas! But I think this would be amazing!!

Edit: If you have any other suggestions for this crate on what could be added please do add to this!

Last edited: